Brisbane Birth records are refusing to give me the records of Thomas Mann. 1945. Can i have this overturned?

Wrong category maybe

Unless you eligible to obtain this certificate according to, Iā€™d assume that the answer is no.

I am his daughter

Sent on the go with Vodafone

1 Like

As with any Record of births, deaths and marriages, there are rules regarding people who may still be living. Unfortunately because of fraudulent activity, scammers, identity theft etc you have to prove who you are and why you want or need the documents. Its always best if the person in question makes the application, if they are able, if not, then you as their daughter can do so. Check the website in the state of where the event occured, this will tell you what you need to do. These documents are your identity and you would be pretty angry if they handed them out to anyone.