Italian passengers

Hello from the UK, I have trying the arrival of VINCENZO ROCCA into Australia

the only information I have is:

BORN 25/11/1928 REGGIO CALABRIA, ITALY

DEATH: 18/04/2009 ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA

any tips/info great appreciated

Can’t be 100% sure with the limited details, but there is the following Vincenzo Rocca who arrives in Melbourne in 1954 (25y old, i.e. born abt 1928/1929). He seems to end up South Australia …

Incoming passenger list to Fremantle(= first Australian port for the ship!) - “Surriento” arrived 16 May 1954
https://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/AutoSearch.asp?O=ID&Number=30139054&i=14 (#450)

Incoming passenger list for SURRIENTO arriving Melbourne 21 May 1954 (This is where Vincenzo will leave the ship)
https://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/AutoSearch.asp?O=ID&Number=7552572&i=13 (#217)
another version of thhis page: https://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/SearchNRetrieve/NAAMedia/ShowImage.aspx?B=10937898&T=P&S=242

The Item details for a South Australian Alien registration card (not digitized yet) mentions:
“ROCCA Vincenzo - Nationality: Italian - Arrived Melbourne per Surriento 21 May 1954 Departed Commonwealth on 17 August 1961”

https://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/AutoSearch.asp?O=I&Number=7185961

But in Jan 1963 a 34y Vincenzo Rocca returns to South Australia via Sydney:

https://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/SearchNRetrieve/NAAMedia/ShowImage.aspx?B=12898147&T=P&S=691