I need to prove myinternational movements from 1975 until 2018, but it tells me no results found

How do I prove I haven't moved out of Australia in 43 years when the records don't go back that far, I am trying to apply for a return resident visa and I require a movement record. Please help, I have an air ticket for next month and don't know if this will be solved by then, thanks 

Views: 159

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

You need to contact Australian Immigration in Tasmania.  They were extremely helpful when I needed this about 15 years ago.


© 2021   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service