I am requesting a file of Richard Arthur Darcy service number V266099 DOB 1 December 1909 enlisted Army 6 February 1942 and discharged 19 Sep 1945 as Lance Corporal 13 Battalion Volunteer Defence Corps. Would you be good enough to help me here as I can’t access the file. I’m happy to pay for a copy for his aging son. Kind Regards. Ken Broomhead

Views: 36

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

Dear Ken

I have identified that the below record is part of our World War Two digitisation project which is underway. This record will be digitised without charge over the next few months if you are able to wait.  

Further details about the project can be found on our website - Digitising World War II service records | naa.gov.au

Title
DARCY RICHARD ARTHUR : Service Number - V266099 : Date of birth - 01 Dec 1909 : Place of birth - PORT MACQUARIE NSW : Place of enlistment - LAKES ENTRANCE : Next of Kin - DARCY MARY
Contents date range
1939 - 1948
Series number
B884
Click to see which government agency or person created this item.
Control symbol
V266099
Citation
NAA: B884, V266099
Item ID
Access status
Open
Date of decision
22 Jun 2020

If you would like to place a digital copy order yourself please follow the instructions below. 

Ordering a digital copy of a paper record

To order an online copy of a paper record, first search for the record on RecordSearch.

Once you've found it, click the 'request copy' button.

If the record is available to order online, follow the instructions and pay.

If is not available to order online you can either request access or contact us with your request.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any further questions. 

Kind regards

Penelope (NAA staff)

RSS

© 2021   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service