Questions and answers (986)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Is it possible to download consecutive Bar Codes?

Hi I have many files with consecutive bar code numbers that I need to search. Is there a way to achieve this? Regards Peter

Started by Peter McMullan

3 May 3
Reply by Peter McMullan

Themistocles Passenger List

Hi, I am trying to find a passenger list for the Themistocles.  Army records state that my grandparents, Private L Tanks and wife (Mrs G Ta…

Started by Beverley Cooper

2 Apr 24
Reply by Beverley Cooper

WW1 AIF photos

Hi, I am doing my family history and am trying to find out how I can locate an Enlistment photo of my 2x gt uncle Frederick Ernest Wilson.…

Started by messagemarj@hotmail.com

7 Apr 14
Reply by messagemarj@hotmail.com

War records

Hi I would like some help with trying to find information about  my great uncles army record I have his full name and family information I…

Started by Vicki Baker

1 Apr 9
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Records availability

Does this mean the records are not available to read even thou the Access is Open Visibility and availability indicators 40. Withdrawn long…

Started by Kylie Hunter

0 Apr 7

WW2 enlistments from Croppa Creek NSW district

There are names on our district honour roll who we need to put a full name to and know who they are and where they were when enlisting for…

Started by Cheryl Timmins

1 Apr 6
Reply by Sylvia

Civil Construction Corp during WWII

I'm trying to locate records of my grand-Father who worked in the CCC during WWII. I am not sure of the exact dates. Information on where h…

Started by Malcolm Kingston

1 Apr 4
Reply by LindaVenn

Ben Hackney

Ben's service record is available through Record Search. Go into Name Search.  I put in his name, selected Army personnel records and added…

Started by LindaVenn

0 Apr 4

Search for James McLean Crockett

I have found on the Commonwealth War Graves website that my uncle's name appears on the Menin Gate wall memorial at Ypres, Belgium.  He die…

Started by Allan Griffin

12 Apr 3
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

How do I find a RAAF survey plan

I was given a poor photocopy of a RAAF survey plan of all works constructed in Paluma, Mount Spec, during World War II. I need to find the…

Started by LindaVenn

0 Apr 2

RSS

© 2021   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service