How do you get a bar code for a search

My sister-in-law came to Australia with my brother and one child in 1967 on the FairSky or the FairSea. 

She left with my brother and two children in 1971. 

She is now seeking to return on a Resident Return Visa but has no official  documentation to show that. 

When I put in her details to search they ask for a bar code. I don't know how to get that bar code. 

Can anyone help, please?


Views: 576

Comment by James Clausen on July 15, 2018 at 11:42

How do I get a Bar Code Please

James Clausen


You need to be a member of RecordSearch Forum to add comments!

Join RecordSearch Forum

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service