Peter J Huisman
  • Australia
Share on Facebook Share

Peter J Huisman's Discussions

Error correction
8 Replies

Is there a process by which an error in my mother's record on thisarchive can be corrected?Kind regardsPeterContinue

Started this discussion. Last reply by Peter J Huisman Oct 17, 2012.


Peter J Huisman's Page

Comment wall

  • No comments yet!

You need to be a member of RecordSearch Forum to add comments!

Join RecordSearch Forum


© 2020   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service