John Nagle
  • Male
  • Queensland
  • Australia
Share on Facebook Share

John Nagle's Discussions

Entitlement to Fathers Medalsthats
2 Replies

 I would like to find my father's service record (he is deceased) to confirm if I am entitled to his medals.  My mother is deceased, I am his eldest Son. Help to find this information and my…Continue

Started this discussion. Last reply by Tonia (from NAA) Feb 8, 2012.


John Nagle's Page

Comment wall

  • No comments yet!

You need to be a member of RecordSearch Forum to add comments!

Join RecordSearch Forum


© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service