I wish to get a copy of my house deed

Views: 256

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion


Raymond, what State is your house in?

If you are in Victoria, you can have your Solicitor search your Title online. If you have a Mortgage the original Deed will be held by your Bank. If you have paid off your Mortgage you need to formally request your Bank to send you a Discharge of Mortgage and the original Title to be lodged at the Titles Office and pay a fee of around $100.00.

Thanks Georgie I am in nsw I had the deed and as you do put it where I would find it now I need a copy because I cant find it

Pleasure Raymond. I know exactly what you are saying! We always put things in safe places and forget where the safe place was!!! Good luck


© 2021   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service