The Archives’ RecordSearch system has been updated to ensure that web content is more easily accessible to you.
You will still:
• Have direct access and the ability to search for records,
• Request access examination of records, and,
• Submit inquiries online via our Ask us a question on-line forms.
However the format and layout of the RecordSearch module have changed somewhat; some of which are listed below:
• Consolidated Help
• Print button removed
• Login / Register function now within the interface, rather than on the NAA website
• Email is now mandatory
• My Account – a single place to manage settings, update details etc.
• Automated password recovery (email)
• View previous searches available
If you have any queries regarding the changes to RecordSearch, please use the feedback form.