Hi.

I am after the incoming passenger list/documents for the Ormonde that Departed the Port of London on the 23rd November 1929, destination Melbourne, Australia.

The Ship possibly arrived sometime at Melbourne around  Late December 1929 or sometime around January, February 1930.

The Passenger that is on the list that I am researching was a Mr H R Summerfield, Age 15.

I already have the departure Passenger list, would like the incoming passenger list.

Cheers Greg

Views: 293

Attachments:

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

Hi Greg

I apologise for the delay in responding to your posting. The National Archives can help you obtain a copy of the incoming passenger list. You will need to submit a reference inquiry using the online form http://reftracker.naa.gov.au/reft100.aspx?key=02PassRef, and provide all of the information you have given above. One of our reference officers will find and make a copy of the relevant pages of the passenger list for you. If you would a like a copy of the whole document (rather than just the front page and the page where Mr Summerfield is listed), please let the reference officer know as there will be a charge associated with copying the whole passenger list.

Regards

Tonia
(NAA staff)

RSS

© 2022   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service