iam trying to apply for my fathers personal service record. I have recently got a basic copy of his WW2 service and I have his Service Number but don't know how to go about it . If I give you his service number can you help me.

Many Thanks

Coiln Cooper

Views: 50

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

Colin,  You can try putting his name into the NAA Record Search & if not already online you can order a copy for a fee


what do you mean that you have a basic record?



© 2020   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service