I am trying to find out who in my family received a medal that was given to relatives - to the women of Australia with the number A129644.

How to go about this?



Views: 169

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

Hi Sue,

Thank you for your question. The National Archives holds the following registers which may provide the information you are requesting.

A13289, Registers of Badges awarded to World War II Service personnel, Mothers and Widows, and Female Relatives and Exemption badges.

If you could fill out the form linked below, and we will check the registers for you.

General Reference Inquiry form


Leslie (Archives staff)


© 2020   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service