My brother served in Vietnam who has since deceased. Where would I be able to find details of his military service?

Views: 136

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

Hi Graham,

The Vietnam Nominal Roll is here

If you click on FAQ on the left hand side it will tell you how to obtain service records.


Hi Debra

Thankyou for your reply. I will check it out.


Hello Graham

I apologise for the delay in responding to your posting.

Under the Archives Act 1983, all Commonwealth records can be made available to the public once they reach to open access period.  The National Archives of Australia can provide you with access to your brother’s service record.  You will need to submit a reference inquiry, which you can do online using the form:



(NAA staff)


© 2020   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service