Hi everyone, needing as much help as possible. trying to research for family members that I never knew I had. Most of the family is from Coonabarabran NSW. Coonamble NSW has come up as well. If anyone is connected to the following families, I would absolutely love to connect and hopefully put my family together. The names are:

1. BAYLEY

2. CHATFIELD

3. TIGHE

4. CAIN

5. GRIFFIN

6. BUDDSWORTH

7. WALKER

These are names on birth & death certificates I have. This is all very new to be .Any help in " how to do a search" would be good. I have tested out my own search of my birth and can't find it, so I'm wondering what I am doing So wrong!!

Hope to hear back soon from possible family connections

Vanessa Cawley

Views: 51

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

Vanessa,  I am not related to this family but if you were born in NSW we can only check births up to 1918 at present due to privacy restrictions - where were your searching for your birth registration?

I can help you with family research free of charge if you need it - I could contact you privately through the PM system of this site

You need to start with yourself and work backwards, checking as you go for accuracy - it is not that difficult if you know how but a bit overwhelming when you are new to genealogy researching

If you need help off site let me know and I will contact you & pass on my email address

Elizabeth

Yes Elizabeth I'd like to chat with you off here.

Here is my email

vjcawley@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you 

Vanessa

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service