i am looking for an old school mate Kenneth Harvey, born 1941 in Liverpool United Kingdom, moved to Melbourne, Australia in 1955-56, anyone with any information please get in touch

Views: 59

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

"Unfortunately Ken passed away in 2015. He was married with abt 6 children (and a few step children).

Death notices: http://tributes.heraldsun.com.au/notice/216932037/view?random=15596...

rgds, Sylvia"

Hi Sylvia, thank you so much for letting us know about the unfortunate circumstances of Ken, we have been looking for him for many years now and you have been our first response, is there anything else you could tell us about his life as we would appreciate any further information. Is his wife still alive so we could maybe get in touch with her.

regards

Ron Johannessen 

I do believe that his wife and brother are still alive as I haven't seen any death info for them. (note: The parents died in the early 2000's).

If I find any contact details I'll send them to you via a PM as these people are still alive so I'd like to respect their privacy. BTW On this forum you need to become friends before you can send PM's, so don't be amazed if a friend request turns up ....

Sylvia

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service