Would like to know how to find any records by name only of  a  person who was in the Army in 1963, in Western Australia. but do not know if he was sent to Veitnam or not. 

Views: 33

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

1. The DVA nominal roll contains the names involved in various conflicts including the the Vietnam war. see https://nominal-rolls.dva.gov.au/

2. The Department of Defence describes how to access the records of ex-adf members: https://www1.defence.gov.au/adf-members-families/service-records/fo...



© 2022   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service