Have travelled the Land of Australia as Health Professionals for 40 years and placed somewhere safe is my Certificate but where...?

Need either the Certificate date or a FOI Copy

Any advice as to how I can do this

NAA and Home Affairs can only give me my arrival date in 1968



Views: 76

Reply to this

Replies to this discussion

You will need to contact the institution that sponsored your trip as a medical worker and provide you with these details. If they refuse, you can always ask a lawyer to help you.


© 2021   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service