Elizabeth Allen's Discussions (686)

Discussions replied to (677) Replies Latest activity

"Message deleted by author as duplicated"

Elizabeth Allen replied Feb 5 to Service Number

3 Feb 6
Reply by Carol McCaw

"Janet,  The birth date listed in immigration is probably a typo - some records were…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 28 to Bonegilla

8 Jan 28
Reply by Janet A

"Janet,  I found the record under Name Search - Immigration & Naturalization in t…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 28 to Bonegilla

8 Jan 28
Reply by Janet A

"Aaron,  It is possible that Millicents birth was registered under another surname -…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 27 to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

26 Jan 30
Reply by Debra

"Aaron,  Many thanks for the update - this is becoming Pandoras box !!!! I can imagin…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 26 to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

26 Jan 30
Reply by Debra

"Janet,   If you go to record search you can put in their names and hopefully their i…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 23 to Bonegilla

8 Jan 28
Reply by Janet A

"Aaron,  You are very welcome and if you need anything else please just ask Unfortuna…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 18 to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

26 Jan 30
Reply by Debra

"Deb.  Well I got this notification of your reply so that is good You won't believe…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 18 to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

26 Jan 30
Reply by Debra

"Deb,   Are you getting notifications for replies on the NAA help forum? Mine have s…"

26 Jan 30
Reply by Debra

"Aaron,   That document on John was for his british immigration papers but not open a…"

26 Jan 30
Reply by Debra

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service