Elizabeth Allen's Discussions (711)

Discussions replied to (702) Replies Latest activity

"Marriage from NSW - BDM index Registration number 13008/1948  Groom's Family Name BR…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Sep 7 to Searching for my birth father

26 Nov 20
Reply by steve altmann

"Joanne,  Re:" but I’ve found a Wallace reginal truel-milroy and although I don’t thi…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Sep 7 to Martha Elizabeth lily dyas/truel, William norman truel, Wallace Reginald truel-milroy

3 Sep 16
Reply by Margaret Mary Pledger

"Joanne,  Photo of their headstone if you don't already have it https://billiongrave…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Sep 6 to Martha Elizabeth lily dyas/truel, William norman truel, Wallace Reginald truel-milroy

3 Sep 16
Reply by Margaret Mary Pledger

"Claire,  That's strange as it comes up when I do a search - I just put Herlihen into…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Aug 24 to NAA war service records

5 Sep 20
Reply by Claire Wilson

"Claire,  His record is not online as yet but can be requested for a fee go to record…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Aug 24 to NAA war service records

5 Sep 20
Reply by Claire Wilson

"Sherry,  Not sure what has happened to your two messages they are just gobblededook…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jul 23 to looking for Hotstons

7 Aug 29
Reply by Jessica Jones

"Drew,  I checked the ERs - there were two with the same name but the one you need is…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jul 10 to WW2 Aircrew member Ogilvie, DW

8 Jul 11
Reply by Drew Barron

"Drew  His posting at discharge was 650 squadron but of course he could have been tra…"

8 Jul 11
Reply by Drew Barron

"Drew,  It might be David William OGILVY - he is listed twice on the Nominal Roll (bo…"

8 Jul 11
Reply by Drew Barron

"Drew,   That Desmond OGILVIE was also signed up under another service number on this…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jul 9 to WW2 Aircrew member Ogilvie, DW

8 Jul 11
Reply by Drew Barron

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service