Elizabeth Allen's Discussions (661)

Discussions replied to (652) Replies Latest activity

"Janet,   If you go to record search you can put in their names and hopefully their i…"

Elizabeth Allen replied 5 hours ago to Bonegilla

1 5 hours ago
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Aaron,  You are very welcome and if you need anything else please just ask Unfortuna…"

Elizabeth Allen replied on Friday to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

17 on Sunday
Reply by Debra

"Deb.  Well I got this notification of your reply so that is good You won't believe…"

Elizabeth Allen replied on Friday to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

17 on Sunday
Reply by Debra

"Deb,   Are you getting notifications for replies on the NAA help forum? Mine have s…"

Elizabeth Allen replied on Thursday to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

17 on Sunday
Reply by Debra

"Aaron,   That document on John was for his british immigration papers but not open a…"

Elizabeth Allen replied on Thursday to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

17 on Sunday
Reply by Debra

"Aaron,  Do you know Millicents approx. birth year and/or her parents names? Assumin…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 17 to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

17 on Sunday
Reply by Debra

"Aaron,  I found a record that states John Cedric SENIOR was an assisted British immi…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 17 to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

17 on Sunday
Reply by Debra

"Aaron,   You might want to get a transcript of the marriage to make absolutely sure…"

17 on Sunday
Reply by Debra

"Andrew,   I am sorry but I didn't get a notification of your reply so apologies for…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 16 to COST OF DIGITAL WW2 WAR RECORD

5 Jan 16
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Aaron,  Firstly, British subjects did not need to become naturalised I have found w…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Jan 16 to Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

17 on Sunday
Reply by Debra

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service