Elizabeth Allen's Discussions (526)

Discussions replied to (518) Replies Latest activity

"Colleen, On that Ancestry link I posted there is also a photo of him in his Royal En…"

Elizabeth Allen replied on Wednesday to Alfred Abel Macpherson 1873 Adelaide - 1954 Surrey

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Colleen,  I think he may have been born in England as I found a reference in Austral…"

Elizabeth Allen replied on Wednesday to Alfred Abel Macpherson 1873 Adelaide - 1954 Surrey

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Erigelda,  I have checked and he is not listed - are you sure he was naturalised???…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 4 to HELP ME!

6 on Wednesday
Reply by erigelda bracja

"Jas,  There are two births that match in the Western Australia BDM Index http://www.…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 3 to wickepin!!

2 Apr 16
Reply by Colleen Prior

"Leni,  Not all immigration is listed on this NAA site - I do have some records for p…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 3 to Arrival in Australia.

1 Apr 3
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Leni, There are a few indexes for post war immigration - can you list a name /ship a…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 3 to Arrival in Australia

7 Apr 8
Reply by Honorine Nina Livorness

"Erigelda    If you can give me his name I can check to see if there is any naturaliz…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Mar 25 to HELP ME!

6 on Wednesday
Reply by erigelda bracja

"Erigelda,  If he was naturalized then you could try searching for his name in the Re…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Mar 21 to HELP ME!

6 on Wednesday
Reply by erigelda bracja

"John,  Were his parents Robert WILKINSON & Margaret BOYD ???  Have you checked a…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Mar 20 to Genealogy James Douglas Wilkinson

3 Mar 21
Reply by John Moloney

"Gaye,   Start with yourself and work backwards  -first your parents names & marr…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Feb 25 to Can anybody please give me any information to help finding my family?

1 Feb 25
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service