Elizabeth Allen's Discussions (621)

Discussions replied to (612) Replies Latest activity

"Suzanna,  Further information - hope it helps Joseph Norman HARTNEY  Service No. 308…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 28 to WWI Service Record and Court Martial information

4 Apr 28
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Suzanna,  I will see what I can find & get back to you I really feel sorry for t…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 28 to WWI Service Record and Court Martial information

4 Apr 28
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Alessandro,    Do you know Francescas parents names?   that may help track down her…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 28 to Francesca Patane

17 May 2
Reply by Alessandro

"Raelene,  Try putting his name in the Record Search section of this site and you can…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 27 to Battalions

1 Apr 27
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Suzanne,  He was Joseph HARTNEY His record is listed in the following link and the 2…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 27 to WWI Service Record and Court Martial information

4 Apr 28
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Alessandro,  Did she come to Australia and if so do you know what state she lived in…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 27 to Francesca Patane

17 May 2
Reply by Alessandro

"Margaret,  Have you got notifications of these two replies to your query in March on…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 27 to Private E J James

5 May 3
Reply by MARGARET ANNE MILNE

"Trish,  I found the contact details on that site  - just go near the top right hand…"

Elizabeth Allen replied Apr 12 to service number

17 Apr 12
Reply by Sylvia

"Trish,  That photo of the medal posted on the site that Sylvia found could have been…"

17 Apr 12
Reply by Sylvia

"Trish, Yes I read the other replies tonight and that is great news he has been ident…"

17 Apr 12
Reply by Sylvia

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service