Andrew Cairns's Discussions (45)

Discussions replied to (44) Replies Latest activity

"Hi Robert, Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean about this record being at the AWM.…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jul 17 to Double dipping - previously available digital records now not there and asking you to pay for them to be digitised agin

6 Jul 17
Reply by Robert May

"Hi Robert, There must be a problem with NameSearch in this case. For some reason the…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jul 17 to RAAF RECORD NOT FOUND

4 Jul 17
Reply by Robert May

"Hi Robert, Not sure which exact search terms you were using, but we have 3 records a…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jul 16 to RAAF RECORD NOT FOUND

4 Jul 17
Reply by Robert May

"Hi Robert, I've sent you a message about this file. Regards, Andrew Cairns NAA Staff"

Andrew Cairns replied Jul 16 to Double dipping - previously available digital records now not there and asking you to pay for them to be digitised agin

6 Jul 17
Reply by Robert May

"Hi Robert, Good question. It would be very unusual for a digital copy of an item to…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jul 12 to Double dipping - previously available digital records now not there and asking you to pay for them to be digitised agin

6 Jul 17
Reply by Robert May

"Hi Steven, Thanks for providing that information. I'm afraid that I haven't had any…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 7 to My Grandfather's Service Number

7 Jun 7
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Dale, You may want to have a look at the file below, which has been digitised and…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 6 to German POWs WW1

1 Jun 6
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Steven, Most post-WWII army service records are still held by the Department of D…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 6 to My Grandfather's Service Number

7 Jun 7
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Ella, You can download a PDF of any record by following the attached instruction…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 6 to Downloading a pdf file

8 Aug 10
Reply by Domenic Tylor

"Hi Sam, I have discussed this with our technical staff. Unfortunately, due to the c…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 4 to Can I cite a link to a particular record that will last for decades?

3 Jul 26
Reply by Brad Apple

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service