Andrew Cairns's Discussions (39)

Discussions replied to (39) Replies Latest activity

"Hi Steven, Thanks for providing that information. I'm afraid that I haven't had any…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 7 to My Grandfather's Service Number

7 Jun 7
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Dale, You may want to have a look at the file below, which has been digitised and…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 6 to German POWs WW1

1 Jun 6
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Steven, Most post-WWII army service records are still held by the Department of D…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 6 to My Grandfather's Service Number

7 Jun 7
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Ella, You can download a PDF of any record by following the attached instruction…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 6 to Downloading a pdf file

1 Jun 6
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Sam, I have discussed this with our technical staff. Unfortunately, due to the c…"

Andrew Cairns replied Jun 4 to Can I cite a link to a particular record that will last for decades?

1 Jun 4
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Sam, You are correct - the URLs in RecordSearch are session-specific. It is possi…"

Andrew Cairns replied May 28 to How do I cite a URL to a specific item in RecordSearch?

2 May 28
Reply by Sam Dellit

"Hi Wayne, That's odd. Not sure why it didn't work. I've copied the instructions bel…"

Andrew Cairns replied Mar 26 to Vietnam Conscription

3 Mar 26
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Good morning, Records of which birthdates were drawn in the 1965-1972 National Servi…"

Andrew Cairns replied Mar 26 to Vietnam Conscription

3 Mar 26
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Gabe, Thanks for your query. This could be a bit difficult to find. I would sugg…"

Andrew Cairns replied Feb 25 to Italian pow’s working on western Australian farms 1938-49

1 Feb 25
Reply by Andrew Cairns

"Hi Robin, Thanks for your query. This could be a bit difficult to find. I would sug…"

Andrew Cairns replied Feb 25 to Commonwealth/Empire Air Training Program in Canada

1 Feb 25
Reply by Andrew Cairns

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service