Brendan Fenton's Discussions (13)

Discussions replied to (13) Replies Latest activity

"Dear Marco,I suggest you submit a 'passenger arrival records' inquiry through our 'A…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jul 2, 2021 to Arrival date by ship

3 Jul 2, 2021
Reply by Sylvia

"Dear Samuel, I suggest you submit a 'passenger arrival records' inquiry through our…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jun 2, 2021 to I cannot find a record of my arrival in Australia when I know the Ship, the date etc

1 Jun 2, 2021
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Elizabeth,Thank you for contacting us in regard our Discovering Anzacs website.…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jul 30, 2020 to DISCOVERING ANZACS

2 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Dear Dorothy,I was able to locate his service record on our RecordSearch database.…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jun 11, 2020 to Fathers War Record

3 Jun 11, 2020
Reply by dorothy anne johnson

"Dear Anne,I suggest you submit a 'passenger arrival records' inquiry through our 'As…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jun 11, 2020 to Seeking David Arthur Townend or any of his family

2 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Anne Davies

"Dear Carol,I suggest you lodge an inquiry with our Reference team using 'general enq…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jun 11, 2020 to BATTLE?

1 Jun 11, 2020
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Ann, Inquiries about medal entitlements should be directed to Defence Honours a…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jun 11, 2020 to additional War Medals

1 Jun 11, 2020
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Barbara, To order an online copy of a paper record, first search for the record…"

Brendan Fenton replied May 8, 2020 to war records

1 May 8, 2020
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Teyanna,Thank you for your email requesting an official letter confirming the d…"

Brendan Fenton replied May 8, 2020 to How can I get a letter of Proof from Aus Archives???? PLEASE HELP

1 May 8, 2020
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Colin,I suggest you submit a 'passenger arrival records' inquiry through our 'A…"

Brendan Fenton replied May 8, 2020 to Cnt find flight arrivals 1978

1 May 8, 2020
Reply by Brendan Fenton

RSS

© 2022   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service