Brendan Fenton's Discussions (11)

Discussions replied to (11) Replies Latest activity

"Dear Elizabeth,Thank you for contacting us in regard our Discovering Anzacs website.…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jul 30 to DISCOVERING ANZACS

2 Jul 30
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Dear Dorothy,I was able to locate his service record on our RecordSearch database.…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jun 11 to Fathers War Record

3 Jun 11
Reply by dorothy anne johnson

"Dear Anne,I suggest you submit a 'passenger arrival records' inquiry through our 'As…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jun 11 to Seeking David Arthur Townend or any of his family

2 Jun 12
Reply by Anne Davies

"Dear Carol,I suggest you lodge an inquiry with our Reference team using 'general enq…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jun 11 to BATTLE?

1 Jun 11
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Ann, Inquiries about medal entitlements should be directed to Defence Honours a…"

Brendan Fenton replied Jun 11 to additional War Medals

1 Jun 11
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Barbara, To order an online copy of a paper record, first search for the record…"

Brendan Fenton replied May 8 to war records

1 May 8
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Teyanna,Thank you for your email requesting an official letter confirming the d…"

Brendan Fenton replied May 8 to How can I get a letter of Proof from Aus Archives???? PLEASE HELP

1 May 8
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Colin,I suggest you submit a 'passenger arrival records' inquiry through our 'A…"

Brendan Fenton replied May 8 to Cnt find flight arrivals 1978

1 May 8
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Suzanne,I suggest you lodge an inquiry with our Reference team using 'general e…"

Brendan Fenton replied May 8 to Returned from Active Service Badge

1 May 8
Reply by Brendan Fenton

"Dear Chris,I suggest you lodge an inquiry with our Reference team using 'general enq…"

Brendan Fenton replied May 8 to POW WW2 - personal record information sources

1 May 8
Reply by Brendan Fenton

RSS

© 2020   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service