Leslie Weatherall's Discussions (43)

Discussions replied to (39) Replies Latest activity

"  Hi Elizabeth, I am happy to assist. When you enlarge a digital image the image wil…"

Leslie Weatherall replied Feb 9, 2015 to BLOG POSTS

5 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Hi all, There seems to be a caching issue with the new viewing of digital copies. If…"

Leslie Weatherall replied Feb 5, 2015 to Update on how you can view digital copies via RecordSearch

3 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Leslie Weatherall

"Thank you William, We will look into the issues you experienced. Thank you for passi…"

Leslie Weatherall replied Feb 3, 2015 to Update on how you can view digital copies via RecordSearch

3 Feb 5, 2015

"Hi Linda, Thank you for your message. The National Archives can assist you in provid…"

Leslie Weatherall replied Sep 23, 2014 to Com Nom

1 Sep 23, 2014

"Hi Scott, Thank you for your message. The National Archives, unfortunately, does not…"

Leslie Weatherall replied Sep 10, 2014 to How to find my record of Army Reserve service

2 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Scott Maclean

"Hi Elizabeth, I will look into an edit button and get back to you with results short…"

Leslie Weatherall replied Sep 4, 2014 to BLOG POSTS

5 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Hi Kevin, You will need to contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protecti…"

Leslie Weatherall replied Aug 18, 2014 to Child born in Singapore

1 Aug 18, 2014

"Hi Yvonne, We have received your inquiry, and posted a certified copy of your arriva…"

Leslie Weatherall replied Aug 15, 2014 to Passenger arrival

3 Aug 15, 2014

"Hi Yvonne, The National Archives is able to assist you with your arrival into Austra…"

Leslie Weatherall replied Aug 15, 2014 to Passenger arrival

3 Aug 15, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service