Sylvia's Discussions (125)

Discussions replied to (124) Replies Latest activity

"And I just realised that "RH1" = "Girls Receiving House Book Vol. RH1", so you shoul…"

Sylvia replied Mar 11 to How to access Child Registers for orphaned children in Victoria

4 Mar 11
Reply by Laura Lillian Freeman

"I thought that the following might also be of interest because of their numbering:…"

Sylvia replied Mar 11 to How to access Child Registers for orphaned children in Victoria

4 Mar 11

"I think that you might need the Public Records Office Victoria (PROV) for these ...…"

4 Mar 11

"Those 4 men might have gone via Maryborough, but it wasn't their final destination…"

Sylvia replied Mar 4 to Hello from Norway!

3 Mar 12
Reply by Roar Lundqvist

"It seems that other casualties like Pitt in NAA item BC#6950662 titled "Register of…"

Sylvia replied Jan 29 to Seeking service number for Flying Officer Philip Mackenzie PITT (21 Aug 1899 - 11 Feb 1926)

3 Feb 2
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

"Try the NSW state archives: https://www.records.nsw.gov.au/archives/collections-and…"

Sylvia replied Jan 21 to Cowie immigrants from UK 1800-1900

3 Jan 21
Reply by Sylvia

"Behind their family group in the "Registers of immigrants per ship landed at Immigra…"

Sylvia replied Jan 21 to interstate travel 1880s

7 Jan 21
Reply by Sylvia

"They are mentioned in the following PDF (go to the last page): http://www.archivess…"

Sylvia replied Jan 20 to interstate travel 1880s

7 Jan 21
Reply by Sylvia

"Got them ... also debarking at Townsville "

7 Jan 21
Reply by Sylvia

"Not really an answer, but can I confirm that this is the Lingard family as they wer…"

7 Jan 21
Reply by Sylvia

RSS

© 2020   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service