Questions and answers (814)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Immigration records 1949, Ship "Toscana"

I am looking for a mother and child who arrived in Australia (what port?) in October 1949 aboard the "Toscana". But I do not know the famil…

Started by Jochen Bonitz

1 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Joint Visas

Hi, I am trying to locate the migration records of my father and his parents. I found the references for my father and grandfather, their d…

Started by aline vidal

1 Sep 5, 2011

Looking for Vietnam Service Records

I am trying to find my own and a friends Vietnam Service Records which I understand are now with the NAA but cannot locate them using the R…

Started by Michael Donahoo

1 Sep 5, 2011

Avro Lancaster 463 sqd - DV280

For the archives of our city we are trying to obtain Information/pictures regarding Eric Alfred Leith Smith from Mount Lawley (Perth) and A…

Started by jan ruijs

1 Sep 5, 2011

Marine Certificate of Competency search

Can anyone steer me into the right area to find information regarding my late fathers marine qualifications. He was issued a Masters Certif…

Started by Graham Stewart McIntosh

1 Aug 31, 2011

Family search Briscoe, Gibson and Neale

Briscoe   We are searching for Briscoe family. George Briscoe in UK or Aus James Briscoe georges son In Uk or Australia William Briscoe Jam…

Started by Rhubee Neale

1 Aug 31, 2011

robinson family

Hi I am researching my family history and trying to trace my gr grandfather Thomas Robinson born 1875 in Bedfordshire England. He married m…

Started by arlene grundy

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by arlene grundy

horrocks family RE:the horrocks Millions

Hi, I am researching the Horrocks family from England to Australia relating to the Horrocks millions  names --- Joseph Horrocks, and his fa…

Started by arlene grundy

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by arlene grundy

Gallipoli

I would love to know much more about my Ex-Father -in-law, (deceased in 1970) Lewis James Clinch (ex.2475 Corporal Lewis Clinch) who enlist…

Started by Judith Godefroy-Chance

15 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Judith Godefroy-Chance

Searching for my friend

Hi all; I'm Salvatore from Stuttgart, Germany and trying to find KRAMER Astrid  born  06 May 1944 - Nationality German - arrived per "Profl…

Started by Salvatore Librizzi

1 Aug 24, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service