Questions and answers (780)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Immigration 1886 - 1887

My ancestor Emma Mary Evans (1837 - 1887), emigrated to Australia in the latter half of 1886, she died in Melbourne on 11 February 1887.  I…

Started by Susan Playdon

3 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Want to find out my mothers maiden name

Parents come to Australia 1950 says on records ship was the Hellenic Prince bujt cannot find record of such ship. Parents were naturilized…

Started by barbara teresa bourn

4 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by barbara teresa bourn

Grandfather

I am searching for the Country/place of birth of my Grandfather and I can only find his naturalisation record. Where can i go from here ?

Started by Brian Trouville

1 Aug 2, 2011

Fathers service records

My father served with the 2/2 machine gun battalion 1940 -1944 he served in Egypt & New Guinea , I  have pictures of him as a seargant…

Started by Leigh Campbell

1 Aug 2, 2011

Where are the records of members of the Women's Land Army at Batlow

Or don't these exist?

Started by Larry Bailey

1 Jul 31, 2011

Trying to find my father

I have been searching for my father Grahame Ralph Albrecht,who was in the infantry in around the 1950's,he was at Ingelburn Sydney NSW and…

Started by Amanda Gay Cameron

1 Jul 25, 2011

Was my grandfather in Cowra POW camp?

Around 1900 my grandfather immigrated from Germany to Indonesia and lived a peaceful life on Java and Sumatra until in 1940 he was picked u…

Started by Max Bahrfeldt

2 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Max Bahrfeldt

FERRY MASTER OCCUPATION

If this record appears twice, I am sorry, when I added the discussion, I lost the thread.   Hi, I am new to this site and wondered if any…

Started by Lesley Seymour

1 Jul 25, 2011

Harry Joseph Whelan

All efforts to locate Harry's birth and marriage details have failed.  Born c1896/7, Kilmore Victoria, died Deniliquin 1971 aged 74.  I can…

Started by Maureen Craig

2 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Lesley Seymour

Search help

I have been searching for a photograph of 1st Lieut. RAF Percival Ivan RAWLINSON. I found his digital service record, which did not have a…

Started by Liz Moran

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Liz Moran

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service