Questions and answers (807)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Shipping Records for the 1800's

I have been told my Great Grandparents arrived from Ireland about 1870 and they lost a baby girl on board during their travel. Could anyone…

Started by Libby Miles

2 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Libby Miles

Iam trying to get my fathers army 2nd world war service records.

He joined in around about 1940-42 in melbourne He was living in Cobden at that time. his wifes name was Iris and had 5 children Clive ,Maur…

Started by michael herbertson

3 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Debra

Arthur Charles Taylor

I have a copy of Arthur"s embarkation roll entry. He was a Private and his Service No is 3944. According to this he left Australia on 20 De…

Started by Lois Edith Foster

1 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Fathers Cousin

I am looking for my Fathers cousin Patrick Kenny he was married to Dorothy. They left the UK 1st July 1965. It would be fantastic if anyone…

Started by Claire Kinder

1 Nov 9, 2011

wrong army records

What can I do to rectify army records as regards my grandfathers age in ww2. He put his age down, being too old to join and the age he clai…

Started by Alene Auchettl

2 Nov 7, 2011

missing cousin

my Aunty Elsie,Uncle Jim and cousin Brian James Stubbs emigrated in the early 1950s. I have lost touch with them, the last letter is dated…

Started by doreen aughton harris

1 Oct 28, 2011

Me

I am trying to search Immigration records through national archives for myself. I arrived in Australia on board the MS Skaubryn in 1955 or…

Started by Erika Moore

1 Oct 26, 2011

boar war records

I am trying to find my great grand fathers boar war records. His name is Charles Ronald Moore born in Australia. His title was commander in…

Started by kellie hill

1 Oct 24, 2011

Can't find WW2 service record on this site of my grandad

Hi, I am having trouble finding Bruce William Gates's WW2 War service records on this site, he was a lance sargent in the 41 Australian Lan…

Started by Bryce William Gates

2 Oct 24, 2011

James or John Waddell

I am trying to find my Uncle re above who came to Australia about 1945-1960

Started by James Stott Archibald

1 Oct 20, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service