Questions and answers (777)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Randolph Harold Clark

Dear Members   I am new to this site but am anxious to try and trace a cousin who I am told moved to Australia - no idea where - possibly t…

Started by Annette Oliver

2 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Debra

Burial Place WW11 New Guinea

I am having diffculty accessing records to show where my Uncle is buried in New Guinea. I have his Record sheet. I know he was killed appro…

Started by Robyn RTaylor

2 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Craig Tibbitts (from AWM)

father

would there be a way of tracing my husband war records of what he done from when he went to  the first and second world wars like small inc…

Started by pat

2 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Searching For relatives in Australia

My uncle Stanley Jones Emigrated from Barnsley UK in Dec 1960, He I think initially went to Canberra, he was a heavy plant operator and hi…

Started by Lorraine Lawrence

1 Oct 16, 2011

Searching for relatives that migrated to Australia from uk. what is the best line of enquiry

Further to my appeal yesterday, to find relatives, could anyone tell me what would be the best line of enquiry. Obviously uncle Stanley b 1…

Started by Lorraine Lawrence

1 Oct 16, 2011

Find missing Cousin Carl

I am registered as Leisurely in this forum.   An Uncle (1924-1977), married a "Dorrie" in Victoria some time in the 1940's (?), and had a c…

Started by Leisurely

1 Oct 10, 2011

visa sub class number & visa number of the arrival of self & wife

Hi, how would I go about finding visa  sub class number & date visa granted,for myself & wife. need help. clem pereira

Started by clement vivian pereira

1 Oct 10, 2011

To View File

I have the WW1 service records of my grandfather. I also have his DVA file numbers. Want to view the files. What do I need to do. Thanks fo…

Started by Gabrielle Egan

1 Oct 4, 2011

Antonio Conte on the "CIRENIO" during 1948/49.

My grandfather, Antonio Conte born 5 August 1905, departed Naples, Italy & immigrated to Melbourne, Australia around 1948/49. My father…

Started by Dino Conte

9 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Dino Conte

Looking for my farthers medals

Dear members, Hi my name is Kim, Iam looking for Ronald Benjamin Rayner's WW11 medals he was in the Merchant Navy. Would love some help m…

Started by Kim Hart

1 Sep 26, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service