Questions and answers (862)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Naturalisation paper

I have searched in the records for my gg grandfather's naturalisation certificate but have been unable to locate it so I am not sure that i…

Started by Trevor Colin Lehmann

2 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Searching for my family

I have been looking for documents re my mum and dad, It amazes me that his sister which came after him accompanied by her mum and two other…

Started by Rosanna Vicni

1 Jan 21, 2013

Old NAA reference numbers

I am currently researching materials that were written in the 1950s that refer to the National Archives using reference numbers that I cann…

Started by Cate Pearce

1 Jan 21, 2013

Naturalization records circa 1986

I am trying to locate a record of naturalization from 1986 I am told all records pre 2001 are in NAA but cannot access  

Started by Malcolm Roger MacLeod

1 Jan 15, 2013

Returned from active service badge WWI

Can anyone tell me how to track down the original owner of a Returned from active service badge from WWI?  It is numbered but unlike the WW…

Started by Jennifer

2 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

Access Status: Open

Hi, just a quick question, why is it that my relative has an open status, but no digital records showing any of his details....also. he has…

Started by Debra Thomas

2 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Debra Thomas

Birth father

Hello My name Is Nick Blain, I did a adoption search a few years ago when i turned 40 and found out who my Birth parents were, My Birth F…

Started by Nick Blain

1 Jan 9, 2013

Tracing Family for Jean McCray Born Sydney 192?

Jean McCrae of Sydney married Ronald Gladstone James Fahey of Innisfail Qld about 1950. I wish to trace her family back, can anyone help?

Started by Samuel Robert Grayson

1 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Debra

BRUNIALTI MARIA

Io cerco BRUNIALTI MARIA, nata a Recoaro il 3.8.1903, che è venuta in Australia e ha avuto la cittadinanza australiana attorno al 1950/60.…

Started by LUIGINO SERVILI

1 Dec 18, 2012

looking for a relative

trying to locate any family with the name TSAKOU left Greece in 1960's  from katrogia . If  I remember her name was Iouanna Tsakou single w…

Started by irene dimitratos

1 Nov 21, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service