Questions and answers (862)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Passanger List for Sydney

My uncle [ Victor James Gerrard ] arrived in sydney aboard the SS Baradine, departing London  19th of July 1928. I've tried to find some re…

Started by Andrew Wright

3 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Debra

MEDALS FOUND

Recently I purchased a 1914 1st world war medal at a swap fair here in Australia and would like to return it to the family of the soldier.H…

Started by Russ Burling

4 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Debra

passenger list

Hi.  Could anyone help me with a James Washington Comley and his wife Alice, left London in 1924 aboard the ship Themistocles.  I would lik…

Started by Patricia Mary Comley-Kohler

10 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Patricia Mary Comley-Kohler

McQUADE

Hi very little info but a relative James McQuade born 21st May 1897 in Keady Co Armagh Northern Ireland went to Australia and worked in Pen…

Started by KEVIN MONE

1 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Majorie Noonan

I am searching for information on a lady who worked for the welfare of newspaper boys in Melbourne. Does anyonehave information that could…

Started by Doris LeRoy

2 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Doris LeRoy

naturalisation record

Hi Sir/madam... My name is Michelle Ojales Curtis Smith this is my first time to seek on how would I used the Record search to see or get a…

Started by Michelle Ojales Curtis Smith

1 Feb 8, 2013

Jean McCrae

Trying to find family history of Jean McCrae born 9 Dec 1928 @ bellingen NSW father thought to be William McCrae. Need details of earler ge…

Started by Samuel Robert Grayson

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Samuel Robert Grayson

Searching for information on my cousin, Mario Agostini

I am trying to get information about my cousin, Mario Agostini who emigrated to Australia possibly in the 1960's from Italy.  I believe he…

Started by Diane Shiel

1 Jan 30, 2013

Records

I am trying to find my grand fathers WW1 & WW11 records my fathers WW1 records and my brothers Vietnam records. My Grand fathers name w…

Started by Larry James Ball

4 Jan 29, 2013

Type of visa

In 1966 I migrated to Australia from Greece with my parents. I was 15 at the time. For the next 7 years I stayed in Australia, married and…

Started by Virginia Romanakis

1 Jan 22, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service