Questions and answers (804)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Allan James Smith N43039

Hi, I'm trying to find the service records for my uncle Allan James Smith who enlisted on 3 November 1938 and was part of the 3 Battalion o…

Started by Wesley

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Wesley

Private Wesley Abner Bell - WX9184

I was hoping someone may be able to help me to find out as much as I can about my grandfather. He was born on the 12 March 1912 and only re…

Started by Yvette Vickery

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

searching for Loreida and Petra Muur

They arrived on the ship ss. Omar Bundy from Naples on 8th July 1949 Sought by relatives in Estonia.

Started by tiiu von Kymmel

1 Jan 31, 2012

Trying to locate family in Australia

Roy Cheetham is looking for his Auntie and Uncle and their two children who emigrated to Australia from Stockport, England in 1955. They s…

Started by Carole Paterson

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by carol read

ww1 soldier files

hi all My secondary school students and I have been accessing these files at naa for a number of years and appreciate the time that has gon…

Started by graeme massey

3 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by graeme massey

Same Wife

I was researching the family tree and came across a relative who I knew about from WW1 one Raymond Timothy Hills Checked to see his next of…

Started by John Hills

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by John Hills

Searching for Information on Toskan Ship from Italy 1957

I am trying to find information, passenger list, date of arrival of Toskan ship from Italy to Australia approximately 1956

Started by Horst Manfred Wonisch

1 Jan 23, 2012

URGENT Photos of servicemen

Hi all, I'm trying to find the photo of my great grandfather James Picken Cowey from his WW2 service dossier. It is to appear on the Kokoda…

Started by Summer Lynch

1 Jan 18, 2012

John William Duncan service record?

Hi there,  I'm trying to track down information about my Grandad's service in the second world war. His name was John William Duncan and h…

Started by Stephanie Livingstone

3 Jan 16, 2012

british migrsptersomant 1970

Hi all can any one help,i arrived under fathers name in 1970 and i need to get visa or citizn ship quickly,and cannot find anything other t…

Started by Alison Mary Edwards

4 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Alison Mary Edwards

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service