Questions and answers (849)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

McQUADE

Hi very little info but a relative James McQuade born 21st May 1897 in Keady Co Armagh Northern Ireland went to Australia and worked in Pen…

Started by KEVIN MONE

1 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Majorie Noonan

I am searching for information on a lady who worked for the welfare of newspaper boys in Melbourne. Does anyonehave information that could…

Started by Doris LeRoy

2 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Doris LeRoy

naturalisation record

Hi Sir/madam... My name is Michelle Ojales Curtis Smith this is my first time to seek on how would I used the Record search to see or get a…

Started by Michelle Ojales Curtis Smith

1 Feb 8, 2013

Jean McCrae

Trying to find family history of Jean McCrae born 9 Dec 1928 @ bellingen NSW father thought to be William McCrae. Need details of earler ge…

Started by Samuel Robert Grayson

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Samuel Robert Grayson

Searching for information on my cousin, Mario Agostini

I am trying to get information about my cousin, Mario Agostini who emigrated to Australia possibly in the 1960's from Italy.  I believe he…

Started by Diane Shiel

1 Jan 30, 2013

Records

I am trying to find my grand fathers WW1 & WW11 records my fathers WW1 records and my brothers Vietnam records. My Grand fathers name w…

Started by Larry James Ball

4 Jan 29, 2013

Type of visa

In 1966 I migrated to Australia from Greece with my parents. I was 15 at the time. For the next 7 years I stayed in Australia, married and…

Started by Virginia Romanakis

1 Jan 22, 2013

Naturalisation paper

I have searched in the records for my gg grandfather's naturalisation certificate but have been unable to locate it so I am not sure that i…

Started by Trevor Colin Lehmann

2 Jan 21, 2013

Searching for my family

I have been looking for documents re my mum and dad, It amazes me that his sister which came after him accompanied by her mum and two other…

Started by Rosanna Vicni

1 Jan 21, 2013

Old NAA reference numbers

I am currently researching materials that were written in the 1950s that refer to the National Archives using reference numbers that I cann…

Started by Cate Pearce

1 Jan 21, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service