Questions and answers (862)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Australian Womens Land Army

My mother was in the Land Army and was stationed in Victoria where she worked on a farm that produced flax.  I believe it was in the Riddle…

Started by Jan Clarke

11 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Jan Clarke

SS Ormonde

Hi. I am after the incoming passenger list/documents for the Ormonde that Departed the Port of London on the 23rd November 1929, destinati…

Started by Greg Shepherd

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

'm looking for my father and my grandfather

'm looking for my father and my grandfather were in Australia and have worked for many years, I hunt all their dekumentat please where can…

Started by eris derdusha

2 Mar 26, 2013

Ronald and Mavis Thibou Service History

I am trying to find out more about what my Grandparents did during WWII. My grandmother, Mavis Thibou (nee Johnson; Service No. NFX179086)…

Started by Renee Pearson

1 Mar 26, 2013

No 20 Squadron Missing Operation Orders

I did a search on the Recordsearch for No 20 Squadron Operation Orders and came up the following results: [No 20 Squadron - General Reconna…

Started by Nelson

4 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Nelson

WW2 SERVICE RECORDS ON MY GRAND FATHER

Hi, I'm trying to find service records of my grand father George M Armstrong. His service no. is QX 20832 and he was a POW by the Japanese…

Started by mark ebert

1 Mar 12, 2013

Incorrect Document Titles

Hi, The following documents contain the word "Peronnel" in the document title which should be "Personnel": Note: The documents are listed…

Started by Nelson

1 Mar 7, 2013

Looking for relatives in Sydney, Australia

I am looking for family in Sydney, Australia.  My mother came to the US and married my dad  in the late 1940s.  She got hit by a car and ki…

Started by Deborah Eva Wynkoop-Boden

1 Mar 5, 2013

Johns family

Hello everyone I'm researching the Johns side of my family tree and would be very grateful if anyone could help me.  I have a record of Emi…

Started by Glynis Margaret Ganderton

1 Mar 5, 2013

Item details for: B2455, JOYCE CHARLES WASHBURU

Can you please amend this record to 'Charles Washburn Joyce'? The digital record clearly shows that the name is 'Washburn', rather than 'Wa…

Started by Belinda Lawes

1 Mar 5, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service