Questions and answers (862)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Prisoner-of-war Index Cards - Series A14171

I am a "newbie" and are trying to access the Prisoner-of-War index cards which have recently been announced as being available on NAA in a…

Started by Keith Davey

2 May 22, 2013
Reply by Keith Davey

Invalid Pension Records

I am trying to confirm beyond doubt that a man who died in Adelaide Hospital in 1918 was in fact my long lost great grandfather.  One clue…

Started by Alan Scott

1 May 22, 2013
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Recursive call detected

I have been trying to access RecordSearch for the past 48 hours but every time I try I get "Recursive call detected " appear on my otherwis…

Started by Andrew Clinch

1 May 22, 2013

On Record Search

On a Record Search for someone And  the Access Status says Not Yet Examined How do I get that record open so I can view it?

Started by Sharon Lee Potts

3 May 22, 2013

Dutch immigrants

For about a month ago I ask to get information about Wilhellmina Maria van den Broek born in the Netherlands Rotterdam 06.01.1917 and her h…

Started by Wim Blok

1 May 22, 2013

War Medals 1939-1945

I am trying to find what medals my late uncle John Knowle Kemthorne was awarded as a Captain in the 2nd world war and hope someone could he…

Started by Geoffrey Michael Kempthorne

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by Debra

World War 1 Galipolli

Trying to find out info on my great great grandfather who was in the first world war. His name was Andrew Anderson and lived in Railton Tas…

Started by Andrew Mcdonald

4 May 10, 2013
Reply by Debra

J.F. Mills

I have in my possession the service medals of J.F. Mills. These medals were given to my father by his mother. They have been recently found…

Started by Patricia Miethke

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Patricia Miethke

David Marshall Hill

Hi, I am trying to find some information on my biological father. His name is David Marshall Hill and his birth date is January 4th 1955/56…

Started by Rebecca

1 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Karen Thompson

Egyptian Immigrant

Hi, I'm trying to search for Egyptian arrivals into Australia, but am not looking specifically for individuals, so I do not have names or…

Started by Katherine Smith

1 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Debra

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service