Questions and answers (760)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

service records

I have been unable to find the following service records.  How can I access them? service record {Duntroon/?) of Maxwell Allison Kelly in t…

Started by Francis Graham kelly

1 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

1960 migration records

I am trying to write a family history which includes details of my brother and his family coming to Australia in 1958 and I was able to fin…

Started by mICHAEL mCdONNELL

3 Feb 21, 2012

I am trying to find out what my deceased Mother & Father's medals were. They were both Army WWII and I'd like to get them copied as they have been lost, and my daughter is in the Army now .

My daughter is in the Army now and would love to wear her grandparents medals on her chest when she marches on Anzac Day.

Started by Joanne Geri

1 Feb 21, 2012

Researching army accident

Hi, I am a writer researching  for a biography. I am trying to find records of an accident that occured at Puckapunyal in March, 1952. I ha…

Started by Di WebsdaleMorrissey

4 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Di WebsdaleMorrissey

Entitlement to Fathers Medalsthats

I would like to find my father's service record (he is deceased) to confirm if I am entitled to his medals.  My mother is deceased, I am…

Started by John Nagle

2 Feb 8, 2012

Allan James Smith N43039

Hi, I'm trying to find the service records for my uncle Allan James Smith who enlisted on 3 November 1938 and was part of the 3 Battalion o…

Started by Wesley

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Wesley

Private Wesley Abner Bell - WX9184

I was hoping someone may be able to help me to find out as much as I can about my grandfather. He was born on the 12 March 1912 and only re…

Started by Yvette Vickery

3 Feb 1, 2012

searching for Loreida and Petra Muur

They arrived on the ship ss. Omar Bundy from Naples on 8th July 1949 Sought by relatives in Estonia.

Started by tiiu von Kymmel

1 Jan 31, 2012

Trying to locate family in Australia

Roy Cheetham is looking for his Auntie and Uncle and their two children who emigrated to Australia from Stockport, England in 1955. They s…

Started by Carole Paterson

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by carol read

ww1 soldier files

hi all My secondary school students and I have been accessing these files at naa for a number of years and appreciate the time that has gon…

Started by graeme massey

3 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by graeme massey

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service