Questions and answers (708)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Looking for my farthers medals

Dear members, Hi my name is Kim, Iam looking for Ronald Benjamin Rayner's WW11 medals he was in the Merchant Navy. Would love some help m…

Started by Kim Hart

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Digital records of WWI soldiers who served in Australia

I have been using recordsearch for some time to trace the records of WWI soldiers serving overseas with great success. But now I need to fi…

Started by Tony Finlayson

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by National Archives of Australia

Theofanis Papadoulis Barcode: 3062592, Series No. J2773, Control symbol 783/1925.

Hi, I try to trace my uncle's family, ie my grandmother's brother. His name was Papadoulis Theofanis, he was born in Asia Minor, today Turk…

Started by Vassiliki Economou

1 Sep 14, 2011

Immigration records 1949, Ship "Toscana"

I am looking for a mother and child who arrived in Australia (what port?) in October 1949 aboard the "Toscana". But I do not know the famil…

Started by Jochen Bonitz

1 Sep 5, 2011

Joint Visas

Hi, I am trying to locate the migration records of my father and his parents. I found the references for my father and grandfather, their d…

Started by aline vidal

1 Sep 5, 2011

Looking for Vietnam Service Records

I am trying to find my own and a friends Vietnam Service Records which I understand are now with the NAA but cannot locate them using the R…

Started by Michael Donahoo

1 Sep 5, 2011

Avro Lancaster 463 sqd - DV280

For the archives of our city we are trying to obtain Information/pictures regarding Eric Alfred Leith Smith from Mount Lawley (Perth) and A…

Started by jan ruijs

1 Sep 5, 2011

Marine Certificate of Competency search

Can anyone steer me into the right area to find information regarding my late fathers marine qualifications. He was issued a Masters Certif…

Started by Graham Stewart McIntosh

1 Aug 31, 2011

Family search Briscoe, Gibson and Neale

Briscoe   We are searching for Briscoe family. George Briscoe in UK or Aus James Briscoe georges son In Uk or Australia William Briscoe Jam…

Started by Rhubee Neale

1 Aug 31, 2011

robinson family

Hi I am researching my family history and trying to trace my gr grandfather Thomas Robinson born 1875 in Bedfordshire England. He married m…

Started by arlene grundy

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by arlene grundy

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service