Questions and answers (688)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Fathers service records

My father served with the 2/2 machine gun battalion 1940 -1944 he served in Egypt & New Guinea , I  have pictures of him as a seargant…

Started by Leigh Campbell

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Where are the records of members of the Women's Land Army at Batlow

Or don't these exist?

Started by Larry Bailey

1 Jul 31, 2011

Trying to find my father

I have been searching for my father Grahame Ralph Albrecht,who was in the infantry in around the 1950's,he was at Ingelburn Sydney NSW and…

Started by Amanda Gay Cameron

1 Jul 25, 2011

Was my grandfather in Cowra POW camp?

Around 1900 my grandfather immigrated from Germany to Indonesia and lived a peaceful life on Java and Sumatra until in 1940 he was picked u…

Started by Max Bahrfeldt

2 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Max Bahrfeldt

FERRY MASTER OCCUPATION

If this record appears twice, I am sorry, when I added the discussion, I lost the thread.   Hi, I am new to this site and wondered if any…

Started by Lesley Seymour

1 Jul 25, 2011

Harry Joseph Whelan

All efforts to locate Harry's birth and marriage details have failed.  Born c1896/7, Kilmore Victoria, died Deniliquin 1971 aged 74.  I can…

Started by Maureen Craig

2 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Lesley Seymour

Search help

I have been searching for a photograph of 1st Lieut. RAF Percival Ivan RAWLINSON. I found his digital service record, which did not have a…

Started by Liz Moran

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Liz Moran

Noonkambah Air Base in Western Australia

My father, Eric Kirby, was stationed at Noonkambah Air Base about 1942-43. This base was west of Fitzroy Crossing. Can anyone help me with…

Started by Margaret Cahill

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Margaret Cahill

searching my grandfather

Hi May name is Bjørn Engkvist from Norway. I try to find my grandfather Karl Edgar Andersen born 2/9-1891 in Fredrikshald Norway. I find hi…

Started by Bjørn Einar Engkvist

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Bjørn Einar Engkvist

i'm finding this person. plz help!

this is the link that you can find about his info.        https://www.facebook.com/groups/202708433080952?ap=1   i was helpless of finding…

Started by Ravi Fernando

7 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Ravi Fernando

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service