Questions and answers (721)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

boar war records

I am trying to find my great grand fathers boar war records. His name is Charles Ronald Moore born in Australia. His title was commander in…

Started by kellie hill

1 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Can't find WW2 service record on this site of my grandad

Hi, I am having trouble finding Bruce William Gates's WW2 War service records on this site, he was a lance sargent in the 41 Australian Lan…

Started by Bryce William Gates

2 Oct 24, 2011

James or John Waddell

I am trying to find my Uncle re above who came to Australia about 1945-1960

Started by James Stott Archibald

1 Oct 20, 2011

Cizauskas, Vincas birthplace

Great Uncle Vincas(Vincent) Cizauskas: dob 2/10/1891; dod 21 July 1988, emigrated 12 Oct.1949 to Melbourne. Where might I find his town of…

Started by Carol Hegarty

1 Oct 20, 2011

Randolph Harold Clark

Dear Members   I am new to this site but am anxious to try and trace a cousin who I am told moved to Australia - no idea where - possibly t…

Started by Annette Oliver

2 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Debra

Burial Place WW11 New Guinea

I am having diffculty accessing records to show where my Uncle is buried in New Guinea. I have his Record sheet. I know he was killed appro…

Started by Robyn RTaylor

2 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Craig Tibbitts (from AWM)

father

would there be a way of tracing my husband war records of what he done from when he went to  the first and second world wars like small inc…

Started by pat

2 Oct 16, 2011

Searching For relatives in Australia

My uncle Stanley Jones Emigrated from Barnsley UK in Dec 1960, He I think initially went to Canberra, he was a heavy plant operator and hi…

Started by Lorraine Lawrence

1 Oct 16, 2011

Searching for relatives that migrated to Australia from uk. what is the best line of enquiry

Further to my appeal yesterday, to find relatives, could anyone tell me what would be the best line of enquiry. Obviously uncle Stanley b 1…

Started by Lorraine Lawrence

1 Oct 16, 2011

Find missing Cousin Carl

I am registered as Leisurely in this forum.   An Uncle (1924-1977), married a "Dorrie" in Victoria some time in the 1940's (?), and had a c…

Started by Leisurely

1 Oct 10, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service