Questions and answers (730)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Reuben Pritchard

My GG Grandfather; Reuben Pritchard was born at Ruislip, Middlesex, England in 1829 & died at Barkers Creek, Victoria, Australia on 16…

Started by Dino Conte

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

How to find record of ancestor's arrival in NSW.

My ancestor was born in the Isle of Man, England in1839. He came out to Australia by unknown means and married at Menangle, NSW in 1863. He…

Started by Jean O'Brien

2 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Debra

Shipping Records for the 1800's

I have been told my Great Grandparents arrived from Ireland about 1870 and they lost a baby girl on board during their travel. Could anyone…

Started by Libby Miles

2 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Libby Miles

Iam trying to get my fathers army 2nd world war service records.

He joined in around about 1940-42 in melbourne He was living in Cobden at that time. his wifes name was Iris and had 5 children Clive ,Maur…

Started by michael herbertson

3 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Debra

Arthur Charles Taylor

I have a copy of Arthur"s embarkation roll entry. He was a Private and his Service No is 3944. According to this he left Australia on 20 De…

Started by Lois Edith Foster

1 Nov 9, 2011

Fathers Cousin

I am looking for my Fathers cousin Patrick Kenny he was married to Dorothy. They left the UK 1st July 1965. It would be fantastic if anyone…

Started by Claire Kinder

1 Nov 9, 2011

wrong army records

What can I do to rectify army records as regards my grandfathers age in ww2. He put his age down, being too old to join and the age he clai…

Started by Alene Auchettl

2 Nov 7, 2011

missing cousin

my Aunty Elsie,Uncle Jim and cousin Brian James Stubbs emigrated in the early 1950s. I have lost touch with them, the last letter is dated…

Started by doreen aughton harris

1 Oct 28, 2011

Me

I am trying to search Immigration records through national archives for myself. I arrived in Australia on board the MS Skaubryn in 1955 or…

Started by Erika Moore

1 Oct 26, 2011

boar war records

I am trying to find my great grand fathers boar war records. His name is Charles Ronald Moore born in Australia. His title was commander in…

Started by kellie hill

1 Oct 24, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service