Questions and answers (743)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

re Leonard Comley

Thankyou for the information. Could you find out the barcode for me on the Orsova ship as I cannot get up the passenger list without it. M…

Started by Patricia Mary Comley-Kohler

1 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Grandfathers Medal entitlement

Hi all   I would like to find out what my maternal Grandfathers medal entitlement is so i can make up a set of replica medals, i have also…

Started by Craig Andrew Rutherford

1 Jan 9, 2012

cmf records

how can my partner find her service records, 1960 - 1965  

Started by les saunders

1 Jan 9, 2012

David Andersson Alker from SWEDEN

We are searching for David Andersson who left Sweden for Australia and settled in Melbourne in 1913. (He came on the Tasmanic on Jan. 20, 1…

Started by Nancy Mattoon

3 Jan 9, 2012

Voyage diaries kept on AIF transport ships WW1

Hi to all,   I am working on a project involving the 10th Reinforcements of 28 Battalion AIF that went to Egypt departing on 1 April 1916. …

Started by Peter Mitchell

1 Jan 9, 2012

WW l records

I would like to know where I can locate records of those soldiers from WWl who enlisted under a different name. Thank you.  Helen

Started by Helen Mattox

2 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Helen Mattox

WW2 file negative

What are the negatives contained in some WW2 files.  Are they photo negatives of the person and are they available to purchase as a photogr…

Started by Sharon Hein

8 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Sharon Hein

Trying to find ancestors... Curious

Hi, I am new to this and I don't know much about my family's history and I am curious to find out. I just don't know how to get started. Do…

Started by Hannah Small

1 Dec 13, 2011

Enlistment Adelaide 1864

Edward Beatty/ie has been recorded as joining  in the Volunteer Army on 25 jan 1864 to proceed to NZ via the "Brilliant" to participate in…

Started by Doreen Pennell

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Debra

Unlocking our family history

Hi i'm very new to all this and am trying to find out about my grandfather and his brother. I have tracked down their service numbers but d…

Started by Racheal Bond

1 Dec 5, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service