Questions and answers (843)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Service Medals

Im currently trying to find my Grandfathers war medals. They were stolen quite a few years back and my Grandfather also has passed on.   Im…

Started by Kym Abell

21 Feb 17
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Researching the family of Louisa (Hutchins) Brown and her 3 children, from Mortlake/Richmond England

Good evening, I am trying to trace the Brown family who emmigrated to Australia from Mortlake/Richmond Surrey England, between 1901-1912. -…

Started by Gillian Lelong

4 Feb 15
Reply by Gillian Lelong

Service Number

I have been researching my family for a little while and have found my great grandfather's records. I have also found his brother's records…

Started by Carol McCaw

3 Feb 6
Reply by Carol McCaw

Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

Hi all, I'm trying to track down the comings and goings of my grandmother who left my mother back in London in 1952 and travelled to Austra…

Started by Aaron Turner

26 Jan 30
Reply by Debra

Bonegilla

Hello, I am trying to find out if my parents were at Bonegilla. I am not sure on how to do a search on this website? Any assistance on whe…

Started by Janet A

8 Jan 28
Reply by Janet A

Sawczuks from Delaytin

Looking for any info about the Sawczuk family from Delaytin, Poland (now Ukraine). Immigrated from Germany to Australia in 1951. Thank you…

Started by Christine Wozniak

1 Jan 24
Reply by Andrew Cairns

How to find out which arrival ship?

Hello, How do I go about finding out name of a ship of a relative's arrival? In order to check Passenger lists in Record Search,? I have tr…

Started by Katerina Novarina

1 Jan 17
Reply by Andrew Cairns

to find service record

4 kinh nghiệm Vàng người trẻ nên biết để mua được nhà như ý   Kinh nghiệm mua nhà đầu tiên mà chuyên trang Thong tin bat dong san - Nha dat…

Started by mrlee

3 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

AUSTRALIAN NATURALIZATION PAPERS

Hello Everyone, I am new to this Forum and for the life of me I cannot find my father-in-law's Australian Naturalization documents.  I kno…

Started by Diana Palermo

1 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Andrew Cairns

Brian Thomas Flynn

Trying to trace the above born in Ireland in 1938 . Emmigrated May 1965 from Heathrow. Tried a few name searches but cant find much. Foun…

Started by Pat Harrison

1 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Andrew Cairns

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service