Questions and answers (853)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Looking for arrival dates in 1950 from UK, name of ship with Father, Mother and child on board

Cant find records of family arriving in 1950 from UK, I think aboard the SS Strathnaver from Tilbury

Started by Richard Hayes-Marshall

0 Apr 26

Natralisation

Hi All, I would like to know, how or where to look for Naturalization records for our family. The year was between 1956 to 1960. The Ceremo…

Started by licon dam

0 Apr 22

Queenscliff Cadets 1902

Hi all, I'm looking for where I would find documents regarding cadets that joined at Queenscliff after 1901. (didn't go to South Africa) Pe…

Started by licon dam

0 Apr 20

Looking for my great uncle, Charles McPike

I can't find where/when my great uncle, Charles McPike passed away.  I saw where he was in the 1958 GLD Electoral Roles at Lilley, Sandgate…

Started by Edward McPike

0 Apr 19

How do I find entry date?

I am trying to obtain a re-entry visa - arrived with parents on assisted passage from England John and Elizabeth Brunskill.  Dad joined RAA…

Started by Michale Jasson

0 Apr 12

searching for family

I  do hope that someone may be able to help me, I've tried many times without any luck. I am trying to find my Uncle Aunt and 5 cousins, s…

Started by David Lloyd

6 Apr 4
Reply by Mr Nam

Organisation of Recruit Training Units during World War One

Good evening, My enquiry relates to the organisation of recruit training camps across Australia during World War One. This is because my g…

Started by Peter Mitchell

0 Apr 2

RAAF Radio Apprentices 1962

Is the NAA the right place to find a list of all the apprentices who joined the RAAF as Radio Apprentices, 17 course, 1962?

Started by Robert Graham Crawford

0 Apr 1

Vietnam Conscription

Hello, How can I find out what dates were drawn in the ballot?

Started by Wayne Keys

3 Mar 26
Reply by Andrew Cairns

WW2 record vanished

Hi  The other day on the NAA site i searched and read a digitised copy of the WW2 RAAF record for my husband's grandfather William Joseph O…

Started by Leanne

1 Mar 7
Reply by Debra

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service