Questions and answers (721)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Culbert, John James - died in world war 1, Gallipoli

Hi, I stay in Fife, Scotland. The village I live in is  pulling together a book about the soldiers, sailors and airmen from our area whethe…

Started by Tina Chapman

4 Aug 10
Reply by Tina Chapman

Assisted Passage to Australia 1961 from the UK

Dear Group I have located a relative's arrival in Australia in 1961 aboard the Fairsky. The record series is A1877. Its access status is…

Started by Peter Brunning

0 Aug 9

WW2

Trying to locate information on Corporal Eric Westley Day N17856. PNG

Started by Marianne Forshaw

1 Aug 8
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Raymond Walter Hudson

I'm looking for information on Raymond Walter Hudson, British, born 8/6/31, he's my uncle. Left for Australia in February 1967 aboard SS Au…

Started by S Hudson

0 Aug 7

UK Emigration records - cannot find

My grandparents (deceased) and father (estranged) arrived in Australia from the UK via aircraft in 1964 (after March). I believe they disem…

Started by Cass

4 Aug 4
Reply by Cass

Potshot WA

Looking for record of Surveyors who worked for Americans in surveying Potshot area in Exmouth WA. Trying to find records of my father Rober…

Started by Janette Parker

0 Aug 4

1913 Passenger Diary on board the SS Otway , London to Melbourne

Hi NAA members, My grand uncle Michael John O'Sullivan wrote a beautiful diary of his 6 week journey to Melbourne on board the SS Otway fro…

Started by Dorothy O'Tuama

1 Aug 4
Reply by Sylvia

How to locate Drawings referred to in WW2 RAAF Technical Orders

Have been looking through RAAF Technical Orders circa 1942, and there are sometimes references to drawings with a prefix 'A'. They would be…

Started by Carolyn franzi

0 Aug 2

National service records

I was called up in 1968, entered in 1969, 1735922, sent to 3TB Singleton, and due to ankle injury, discharged as medically unfit 101 days l…

Started by Pat O'Donnell

0 Aug 1

Anyone know what boat this is - WWII record?

Hello, Could anyone help me work out the name of the boat my grandfather embarked on on the 27 June 1941? I am having trouble understanding…

Started by Penny Spreitzer

11 Jul 26
Reply by Penny Spreitzer

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service