Questions and answers (708)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Convict ship "Barretto/Barreto/Baretto Junior"

I am hoping someone in the list would be able to help me locate an image/photo/sketch of the convict ship Baretto Junior that arrived in va…

Started by Dennis Cruz

2 Jun 30
Reply by Dennis Cruz

How to order Repat file with number recorded on service file only

I am researching a relative who enlisted in WW1 and returned home. On his file is a Repat number, when the file was created in 1924. A sear…

Started by Chris Kealy

4 Jun 30
Reply by Chris Kealy

Looking for James Rutherford, Cruise Ship Crew member 1959-1960

I am looking for a Cruise ship employee apparently of New Zealand decent who was aboard a ship from australia to new zealand in 1959-1960,…

Started by Rachael Dawson

1 Jun 27
Reply by Andrew Cairns

NORMAN, Roger Daniel, born 1945

Hello, I am hoping someone may be able to help me with a person search. I am based in the UK and therefore don't have access to requisite A…

Started by Julie O'Connor

0 Jun 25

1st/11th North Devonshire Foot Regiment 1845

Any listing of soldiers of this regiment when stationed in Tasmania/NSW 1845 onwards?

Started by Rosalie Busch

5 Jun 25
Reply by Jennifer Bell

Militia between the World Wars

My grandfather belonged to the Militia in South Australia and was stationed at what the family still refers to as "The Horse Farm" at O'Hal…

Started by Jennifer Bell

0 Jun 25

Embarkation Rolls WW1 21st Bn/ 11th Reinfs

I am trying to find a list of the soldiers who embarked together on HMAT Orontes, departing Melbourne on 29 March 1916. Can anyone guide m…

Started by Chris Kealy

2 Jun 22
Reply by Chris Kealy

AIF 9th Battalion Nominal Rolls 1916

Hello all,  I have a beautiful Australian red ensign with some graffiti on it which I am trying to corroborate. The graffiti appears to be…

Started by Ben Dare

1 Jun 22
Reply by Debra

Can anybody help?

I now know my mothers name when she married was Elaine Marilyn O'neill(formerly Rose) She married Kenneth Reeve O'neill.They had 4 children…

Started by gaye connors

1 Jun 19
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

WW2

Could someone please advise me how to find my four uncles (who where all brothers) war records? I have corrected all their details through…

Started by Paul William Sweetman

1 Jun 15
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service