Questions and answers (746)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Searching for any /all information about the Earl Grey Scheme, Sydney Melbourne Australia 1850+

wanting information about The Female Factory at Parramatta around 1850+ also the Earl Grey Scheme, mainly Sydney and Melbourne  searching f…

Started by Jennifer Lesley Jorgensen

1 Jan 18
Reply by Debra

Passenger lists 1949 landing in Fremantle.

Is anyone able to tell me how ID was ascertained by immigrants coming to settle in Australia. I hve just been informed my late father chang…

Started by Nina

0 Jan 13

Natralisation

Hi All, I would like to know, how or where to look for Naturalization records for our family. The year was between 1956 to 1960. The Ceremo…

Started by Anthony Zaccaria

2 Jan 5
Reply by Anthony Zaccaria

Passenger List

searching for my fathers passenger ship list. I have all the information except for the bar code. Not sure what this is. Because of this it…

Started by Olga Ashley

1 Jan 4
Reply by Michael Wenke

Looking for Maurice Markie relatives

Hello I know that my Grand uncle emigrated to Australia in the early twenties, it is possible that he used his brothers name Eugene. Both o…

Started by maurice daniel pinkey

4 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by CHRIS SKELLY

Locate Grandfather

Hi, my partner is trying to locate a photo of his grandfather. He has never seen what he looks like. Ive found some details but dont know w…

Started by Meg Greene

3 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Town/City of Enlistment

How do I do a search for all those who enlisted in WW1 from the Mount Isa district?

Started by Peter Roberts

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Sylvia

Reid family

I am researching my family tree and have reached a dead end with my paternal grandmother's brothers and sister. I am wondering if any of th…

Started by Dave Lindsay

23 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by mary denise donovan

ss ormonde

i have full passenger list of the november 5th 1951 ormonde trip, but would like the early 1952 one about march- april. also the passenger…

Started by fred gearing

5 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by David Gordon Townsend

Locating a file with only a Control Symbol

Hi, I've been unsuccessful in locating a file based on the Control Symbol number. Should be simple however I'm stumped with the No Records…

Started by Researcher71

2 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Researcher71

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service