Questions and answers (760)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Search for entertainer (1960s - 1980s) - Peter McGowan, son of Robert McGowan

Hi, I am looking for any information regarding the whereabouts of Peter McGowan - whether alive or deceased. Hopefully he is alive, he wou…

Started by Kim Clemens

1 Apr 4
Reply by Katrina Tudor

Mc Ennulty - Burial Records - arriving in Tasmania

Would anyone know where I could find the burial records of The Church of England Perth Tasmania. I am researching the McEnnulty's and both…

Started by Gwendoline Ann Cook

7 Apr 3
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Vehicle Records

Hi,  Am wondering how I can find more 'Service' information on a military motorcycle I have the number for. I'm looking for information, s…

Started by Martin Whyte

0 Mar 19

passenger from uk list 1918/1919

Hello,         i am very new to this forum i hope all will help and advise me. My maternal grandmother married a soldier in Dec 1917 he was…

Started by Mrs Rachel Harris

7 Mar 18
Reply by Jessica Polson

Proof of being in Australia in 1974

Hi Hoping someone can help me. I am hoping to get a RRV. To do so I have to have proof that I lived in Australia. At the time, New Zealande…

Started by Linda Margaret Barnett

0 Mar 13

Can't access digitalised records

Hi, I received an email last week saying my record had been digitalised and completed. However, the link in the email only takes me back to…

Started by Rosie

0 Mar 13

Mt Isa to NZ 1939 or 1940 - which port(s) closest would my grandparents have used si I can find ship and passenger lists?

My grandparents from Derry, Ireland stopped and worked in Mt Isa where my Dad was born 1935. They then took a ship to NZ to settle here. Na…

Started by Kathryn Anne Fleming

0 Mar 12

The Gremlins - World War II Band

Hello, I have recently found some photos of my great grandfather Albert Fellows, who I believe was originally in the Airforce but joined a…

Started by Rory

3 Mar 7
Reply by Arnold Ejiofor

WW2

Trying to locate information on Corporal Eric Westley Day N17856. PNG

Started by Marianne Forshaw

3 Mar 5
Reply by Marianne Forshaw

Can't view digitised records

UPDATE:  I had a look today and all seems to work!  Not a problem any more. Hello, I have been using RecordSearch for some time and have a…

Started by Kate Dyson

0 Mar 4

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service