Questions and answers (794)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Arrival back Australia(Brisbane?) Rees Evans , Alma Evans daughters Jesse&Irene.

Tổng hợp danh sách các đề tài luận văn du lịch thú vị nhất  Các bạn sinh viên đang khó khăn trong việc lựa chọn đề tài gì phù hợp với…

Started by david

1 Oct 25
Reply by Debra

chinese immigrant

Hi all, i am trying to trace my wife's grandfather, we know him as james george sue or go sue chun, he arrived in 1880-1901 and had a fruit…

Started by russell webber

1 Oct 19
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

William Henry Arthur Kilby details of Ward of State

I have found a list of Wards of State in Victoria and details of my relative whose number is 2417.  I am having trouble reading the writing…

Started by Wendy Elizabeth Johnson

1 Oct 9
Reply by Debra

Requesting a high-res digital image for publication

Hello,  I am looking to request digital copies (high resolution, 300dpi min) of images from the series ST84/1, which can be found here.  Do…

Started by Maxwell Greenberg

1 Oct 8
Reply by Kylie Sloper

search for a new item

I have been notified that an item I requested is now available. I tried to search by TITLE - full and part  and also by ITEM CONTROL SYMBOL…

Started by David Lewin

3 Oct 1
Reply by Ashish

Historical passport records

I am trying to find information about a woman (born in SA 1919 died in UK 2000) who left Australia in 1967 with a child she had (unofficall…

Started by SM

1 Sep 26
Reply by Debra

Andrew John Bartlett WW1

Hi I am looking for  my great grand Father who was enlisted in Redfern Sydney on the 20/09/1918. On his enlistment form it states Devon Reg…

Started by Neil Krief Bartlett

1 Sep 26
Reply by Debra

9TH DIVISION ESCAPE TO SWITZERLAND

Hi I am writing a family book on our soldiers and am trying to get some information on my uncle R J McIntyre VX48203. He was taken POW at…

Started by Cazza

1 Sep 24
Reply by Mark Johnston

North Head Quarantine Station

I was a patient at the Quarantine Station when I was young , is there any way to access records . I was born in 1954 . All help appreciated…

Started by James Moore

0 Sep 22

SS AUSTRALIS

IM TRYING TO LOCATE THE PASSENGER LIST FROM THE SS AUSTRALIS BETWEEN THE YEARS 1966 TO 1970 AS MY FAMILY TRAVELLED FROM MELBOURNE TO SOUTHA…

Started by carole ikin

0 Aug 15

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service