Questions and answers (1,001)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Civil Construction Corp during WWII

I'm trying to locate records of my grand-Father who worked in the CCC during WWII. I am not sure of the exact dates. Information on where h…

Started by Malcolm Kingston

3 Feb 9
Reply by Gaynor Lovett

Tune Functional and Efficiency Review

It is some 2.5 years since the Functional and Efficiency Review by Mr David Tune closed and we are yet to see a public release of that revi…

Started by Mi Tasol

3 Feb 5
Reply by Mi Tasol

Laos Order of Battle

I am looking for copies of the Laos Order of Battle, a monthly report produced  by the U.S. Army, pacific during the Vietnam War.

Started by Dennis Berger

0 Feb 1

Found War Medal

I am having problems and hoping someone will be able to advise me on how to track down history of the soldier belonging to a war medal I fo…

Started by Jacqueline Kay Mutton

1 Jan 30
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

rejected enlistment applications

I was hoping to find my grandfather's enlistment application for WWI. He was rejected (due to flat feet, the family story says). Would ther…

Started by Lesley Duncan

2 Jan 20
Reply by Lesley Duncan

Departures in 1965

Hi I am trying to find out where to look for the passenger list of people who returned to Malta by sea between 1956-1957. I know it will be…

Started by Margaret Vicky Ann Beadle

0 Jan 19

NAA General Enquiry Form is STILL not working

I've tried all afternoon to get the General Enquiry Form to submit. It keeps asking for the code in the captcha to be typed in - there is n…

Started by LindaVenn

1 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Paul

Ik ben op zoek naar mijn in 1960 vertrokken familie.

Mijn familie is op 7-2-1960 aangekomen in Sydney. We zijn het contact met hen verloren. Hier de lijst van betrokken familie volgens Nationa…

Started by Ram

4 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by Rozy Sharma

Clarence Ernest MARTIN

I have been trying to find records of the above man in National Archives. In 1941 he was given 2 days’ notice by the Federal Government of…

Started by Terence Robert Logan

0 Oct 13, 2021

RAAF navigator in WW2.

My uncle was an RAAF navigator in WW2. A search returns his name and service number but there is nothing in "digitised item" column. Is thi…

Started by Gary Le Lacheur

0 Oct 4, 2021

RSS

© 2022   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service