Questions and answers (688)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Prisoners of War

I am trying to trace any history on my uncle who was a Prisoner of War in Ambon. Can someone please advise how to research this. Thank you

Started by Maureen Simonis

1 Jun 13
Reply by Andrew Cairns

RAN WW11

I'm trying  to get a copy of my Fathers service records.  I have is PA No but want his history (that is the ships her was on and when and w…

Started by Rebecca Stimpson

1 Jun 13
Reply by Andrew Cairns

Lost relative

My grandfather, Kazinierz Pinkawa, had a close relative named George Pinkawa who went to Australia after the war to become a baritone opera…

Started by Richard Pietrzyk

1 Jun 7
Reply by Debra

When did I arrive in Australia

I've been trying to find the exact date of my arrival in Australia. I was a minor and travelled with my mum and two siblings. I have been t…

Started by Grace Galletta

1 Jun 5
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Help in finding family in Australia

Need help finding more information on my uncle who arrived in Australia in 1948

Started by EDWIN SENBERGS

1 Jun 5
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Assisted Passage Migration Scheme

Hello all, Does anyone know how I can find out if people who arrived in Australia under Assisted Passage Migration Scheme in the 60's had c…

Started by William Rood

2 May 31
Reply by William Rood

HAYES, REGINALD JAMES

Hello, I am trying to locate WWII records for HAYES, REGINALD JAMES. I have located him in the nominal roll, but when i search in "record s…

Started by Maria Hayes

2 May 30
Reply by Maria Hayes

Emily Grace Walker (James)

Hello I am trying to locate further information & photos of Emily Grace Walker (James) born 1881 in Carisbrook to Annie Burchell (born…

Started by Naomi smith

4 May 25
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Tracing my Maternal Grandfather

I am trying to ascertain when my Grandfather first arrived in Australia.   Harry Sansom was born in London on 5th November, 1889 to William…

Started by Diane King

10 May 25
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

emil Andersen

I am looking for Emil Marius Andersen. I dont know wish state he has been in, I know that he came to Austalia afther 1917 All informations…

Started by Kirsten Rita Christiansen

2 May 18
Reply by Kirsten Rita Christiansen

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service