Questions and answers (676)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

HELP ME ! Please Many thanks :)

Hello naa, My great grandparents came to Australia in during the 50s there names are Antonino De Pasquale, Born 20 Jun 1910 Venera De Pasqu…

Started by Daniel Cata

2 May 1
Reply by Daniel Cata

Help in finding family in Australia

Need help finding more information on my uncle who arrived in Australia in 1948

Started by EDWIN SENBERGS

0 Apr 26

RAN WW11

I'm trying  to get a copy of my Fathers service records.  I have is PA No but want his history (that is the ships her was on and when and w…

Started by Rebecca Stimpson

0 Apr 25

WW1 service photos

Hi, I am having difficulty locating Army WW1 service photos. The particular photo I was chasing was for SERN 2396 Desmond Danson. Any clues…

Started by Barry Edwin Hyder

1 Apr 24
Reply by Debra

When did I arrive in Australia

I've been trying to find the exact date of my arrival in Australia. I was a minor and travelled with my mum and two siblings. I have been t…

Started by Grace Galletta

0 Apr 17

wickepin!!

HI can anyone shed any light on my family please: Alfred gosling and Annie gosling conjecture: left uk in 1922 to go to Wickepin to be…

Started by Jas

2 Apr 16
Reply by Colleen Prior

Looking for James Rutherford, Cruise Ship Crew member 1959-1960

I am looking for a Cruise ship employee apparently of New Zealand decent who was aboard a ship from australia to new zealand in 1959-1960,…

Started by Rachael Dawson

0 Apr 13

Lost Friend

Trying to trace information on a Miss Christine Woolmington who emigrated from the UK on the assisted passage scheme in June 1966 to Melbou…

Started by Robin Sharvin

6 Apr 10
Reply by Robin Sharvin

Arrival in Australia

I have found some immingration records of my fathers arrival by ship to Australia but cannot find his name on any passeger records or manif…

Started by Honorine Nina Livorness

7 Apr 8
Reply by Honorine Nina Livorness

M Special Unit

I was hoping some one might have known my grandfather - William Wilkinson, I believe he was in the special forces unit during the second wo…

Started by Susan Duffy

0 Apr 6

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service