Questions and answers (780)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

3400499 Ernest Macklin - Military Records

Good evening all, I am looking for the link to the military records of 3400499 (3/400499) Ernest Macklin. His DOB is 12 June 1928. He serv…

Started by Gary Lawrence Jones

2 Jul 8
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Giovanni Marciano and Maria Marciano

Trying to find out Ship Port Of Arrival Date of arrival Giovanni Marciano Born 28/06/1923 Maria Marciano Born 03/01/1920

Started by Teresa Kellett

4 Jul 3
Reply by Sylvia

passenger lists

I can find an entry for a fellow passenger on the migrant ship Fairstar leaving Southampton 3/7/1968. However, the search doesn't find my o…

Started by David Dolphin

1 Jul 3
Reply by Sylvia

Arrival back Australia(Brisbane?) Rees Evans , Alma Evans daughters Jesse&Irene.

possible late 1910/1911 Alma Evans and Jessie & Irene as my mother born July 1911 . Went to Canada 1909 March then to Calumet Michigan…

Started by Palma Ann hemer

0 Jun 29

Victoria, Australia, Index to the Children's Registers of State Wards, 1850 -1893

I am wondering if anyone knows how to access this register. I am looking for a David Smith (b.1862). I have been able to access the basic i…

Started by sara smith

2 Jun 26
Reply by Debra

kane family research

My maiden name is Kane and I am researching my fathers family (his brothers peter) family. Peter was in british navy and when he was in Au…

Started by christina robson

1 Jun 25
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Looking for my birth father

Hi guys, I am looking for my birth father who's father was in the Navy.  I know that at one point they lived in NSW Heyfield as I've manag…

Started by Cindy Fletcher

2 Jun 22
Reply by Debra

My Dad's First Marriage

My Dad was married on September 9, 1944 in Adelaide, Australia. He was divorced from this marriage on March 15, 1947.  I am very interested…

Started by Sandi Davenport

2 Jun 19
Reply by Sandi Davenport

National Service Applications - Series B518

How does one access this series?  I am assuming the application forms are not digitised, but do appear to be microfilmed if I am reading th…

Started by John Heath

2 Jun 18
Reply by John Heath

Trying to trace Lawrence Psaila, formerly of Alexandria, Egypt (till 1956)

I am writing to see if Lawrence Psaila, who emigrated with his parents and siblings to Australia - likely to Melbourne - in 1956 is known t…

Started by Nigel Bruce

8 Jun 7
Reply by Nigel Bruce

RSS

© 2018   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service