Questions and answers (798)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Help finding Grandmother who arrived in Australia in 1952

Hi all, I'm trying to track down the comings and goings of my grandmother who left my mother back in London in 1952 and travelled to Austra…

Started by Aaron Turner

16 20 hours ago
Reply by Aaron Turner

How to find out which arrival ship?

Hello, How do I go about finding out name of a ship of a relative's arrival? In order to check Passenger lists in Record Search,? I have tr…

Started by Katerina Novarina

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Andrew Cairns

Sawczuks from Delaytin

Looking for any info about the Sawczuk family from Delaytin, Poland (now Ukraine). Immigrated from Germany to Australia in 1951. Thank you…

Started by Christine Wozniak

0 on Monday

to find service record

I need to find service record for my uncle Harold Smith   ? service number QX7631   More importantly - I need to know where he was during t…

Started by mrlee

3 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

AUSTRALIAN NATURALIZATION PAPERS

Hello Everyone, I am new to this Forum and for the life of me I cannot find my father-in-law's Australian Naturalization documents.  I kno…

Started by Diana Palermo

1 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Andrew Cairns

Brian Thomas Flynn

Trying to trace the above born in Ireland in 1938 . Emmigrated May 1965 from Heathrow. Tried a few name searches but cant find much. Foun…

Started by Pat Harrison

1 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Andrew Cairns

Works Dept records 1930s

Hi I am researching the life of E H Henderson who was Chief Architect of the Commonwealth from 1929 to 1939, succeeding John Smith Murdoch.…

Started by Paul Martyn

3 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Andrew Cairns

Police court transcript

G'day, I'm trying to find the full court transcripts for a police court hearing before the police magistrate. A partial transcript was rep…

Started by Michael Kent

1 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Andrew Cairns

How do I find when a person came to Queensland in the 1800's when I don't know dates or ship?

Looking to find when my paternal ancestor came to Qld in the 1800's from Ireland. Do not know dates or ship.

Started by SANDRA JANE STEFFENSEN

1 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

ss ormonde

i have full passenger list of the november 5th 1951 ormonde trip, but would like the early 1952 one about march- april. also the passenger…

Started by fred gearing

14 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Michael Macklin

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service