Questions and answers (835)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Merle Amos

Hi Looking for information about my mother Merle E. Amos who was in the WAAAF and worked 8t Mine Camp Radar Station 201 at Catherine Hill B…

Started by Deborah Bevan

5 1 hour ago
Reply by Deborah Bevan

Downloading a pdf file

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help with this question. I am wanting to download a pdf file of the service records for my father Edward Ahrens…

Started by Ella Bennett

5 23 hours ago
Reply by anjali

I Need Help to research a relative that came to Australia

Hi there all, I am very new to Ancestry and searching for information and wondering if anyone can assist please. I am looking for a Scott…

Started by Glenys Flegg

1 on Friday
Reply by Ammie Jackson

McIntyre b. 1840 County Cavan, Ireland / married 1862 St. Kilda, Victoria

IIn StHello! i’ve been Trying to locate my gg grandparents and have searched on Ancestry, MyHeritage, Family Search, roots Ireland and n…

Started by Jill Hilts

0 Jun 20

Weiler family arrival in Australia

I am searching for the arrival of my grandparents Arnold Frank and Dianisha Weiler in Australia and also my great-grandparents, Arnold and…

Started by Wayne Maurice Weiler

8 Jun 19
Reply by Sylvia

Lost/ Non Recorded Military Service Records Port Hedland 1943-1945 while WAGR Employee

I have Military Service uniform photo's of my father Ronald Meins whilst being employed by WAGR as Engine Driver in Port Hedland/ Marble Ba…

Started by Neil Meins

0 Jun 18

Help!

Hi there, I am hoping that somebody could help a newbie on here.  I am looking for information with regards to my great great grandmother. …

Started by LWest

1 Jun 18
Reply by Sylvia

Arrival of Grandfather In Australia

Can anyone assist me please? My Grandfather Gordon Frederick Stanley Card was born in 1906 in Sussex England and we know that he travelled…

Started by Martin Gray

6 Jun 17
Reply by Martin Gray

Looking for Enlistment papers

Hello all,  I m having trouble finding the full enlistment paper work for some family members who enlisted.  1 is the grandfather of my hus…

Started by Margaret Scott

4 Jun 11
Reply by Margaret Scott

New to RecordSearch Forum

Hello, thankyou for accepting into your group. I am hoping someone can help me, I am trying to find a relative of LCPL James Russel Bullock…

Started by Leading Seaman Joanne Bullock

0 Jun 11

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service