Questions and answers (818)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Peter Moray/Wilson B. 1831

Hi! I am trying to solve the mystery of Peter Moray alias Wilson - or Peter Wilson alias Moray. According to his children’s Australian birt…

Started by Ruth Lynnette Clapperton

0 on Sunday

HINDS/EGAN

Hi I am trying to find where my Great Great Grandparents were married so I can find out where they were born.  I am aware of 5 children fr…

Started by Erica Colebrook

11 on Friday
Reply by Janette kilikidis

Locate Grandfather

Hi, my partner is trying to locate a photo of his grandfather. He has never seen what he looks like. Ive found some details but dont know w…

Started by Meg Greene

8 May 14
Reply by linda maree tipple

Find missing Cousin Mike

An Uncle (1955-1991), married a "Dorrie" in Victoria some time in the 1971's (?), and had a child called Mike. The marriage did not last fo…

Started by kientructayho

0 May 9

Passenger Lists 1954

I am trying to find my dads record of entry into Australia in 1954 on the ship Anna Salen. There are no records  for 1954 anf this ship.

Started by Litsa Fedes

0 May 5

Looking for arrival dates in 1950 from UK, name of ship with Father, Mother and child on board

Cant find records of family arriving in 1950 from UK, I think aboard the SS Strathnaver from Tilbury

Started by Richard Hayes-Marshall

0 Apr 26

Natralisation

Hi All, I would like to know, how or where to look for Naturalization records for our family. The year was between 1956 to 1960. The Ceremo…

Started by licon dam

0 Apr 22

Queenscliff Cadets 1902

Hi all, I'm looking for where I would find documents regarding cadets that joined at Queenscliff after 1901. (didn't go to South Africa) Pe…

Started by licon dam

0 Apr 20

Looking for my great uncle, Charles McPike

I can't find where/when my great uncle, Charles McPike passed away.  I saw where he was in the 1958 GLD Electoral Roles at Lilley, Sandgate…

Started by Edward McPike

0 Apr 19

How do I find entry date?

I am trying to obtain a re-entry visa - arrived with parents on assisted passage from England John and Elizabeth Brunskill.  Dad joined RAA…

Started by Michale Jasson

0 Apr 12

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service