Questions and answers (832)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Weiler family arrival in Australia

I am searching for the arrival of my grandparents Arnold Frank and Dianisha Weiler in Australia and also my great-grandparents, Arnold and…

Started by Wayne Maurice Weiler

8 4 hours ago
Reply by Sylvia

Lost/ Non Recorded Military Service Records Port Hedland 1943-1945 while WAGR Employee

I have Military Service uniform photo's of my father Ronald Meins whilst being employed by WAGR as Engine Driver in Port Hedland/ Marble Ba…

Started by Neil Meins

0 21 hours ago

Help!

Hi there, I am hoping that somebody could help a newbie on here.  I am looking for information with regards to my great great grandmother. …

Started by LWest

1 yesterday
Reply by Sylvia

Arrival of Grandfather In Australia

Can anyone assist me please? My Grandfather Gordon Frederick Stanley Card was born in 1906 in Sussex England and we know that he travelled…

Started by Martin Gray

6 on Sunday
Reply by Martin Gray

Looking for Enlistment papers

Hello all,  I m having trouble finding the full enlistment paper work for some family members who enlisted.  1 is the grandfather of my hus…

Started by Margaret Scott

4 Jun 11
Reply by Margaret Scott

New to RecordSearch Forum

Hello, thankyou for accepting into your group. I am hoping someone can help me, I am trying to find a relative of LCPL James Russel Bullock…

Started by Leading Seaman Joanne Bullock

0 Jun 11

My Grandfather's Service Number

Hi. My grandparents emigrated to Australia in the 1950s and my grandfather served with the Australian Army between 1951 and 1958. We are tr…

Started by STEVEN CRAIG

7 Jun 7
Reply by Andrew Cairns

HELP ME!

My grandfather arrived in Fremantle in 1924. He lived in Australia for over 8 years. I do not know where I can find the certificate of natu…

Started by erigelda bracja

6 Jun 7
Reply by erigelda bracja

German POWs WW1

Hello everyone, I am currently doing research into German POWs in Australia. I am trying to locate the names of two prisoners in particular…

Started by Dale Down

1 Jun 6
Reply by Andrew Cairns

Downloading a pdf file

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help with this question. I am wanting to download a pdf file of the service records for my father Edward Ahrens…

Started by Ella Bennett

1 Jun 6
Reply by Andrew Cairns

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service