Questions and answers (811)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

How do I find entry date?

I am trying to obtain a re-entry visa - arrived with parents on assisted passage from England John and Elizabeth Brunskill.  Dad joined RAA…

Started by Michale Jasson

0 Apr 12

searching for family

I  do hope that someone may be able to help me, I've tried many times without any luck. I am trying to find my Uncle Aunt and 5 cousins, s…

Started by David Lloyd

6 Apr 4
Reply by Mr Nam

Organisation of Recruit Training Units during World War One

Good evening, My enquiry relates to the organisation of recruit training camps across Australia during World War One. This is because my g…

Started by Peter Mitchell

0 Apr 2

RAAF Radio Apprentices 1962

Is the NAA the right place to find a list of all the apprentices who joined the RAAF as Radio Apprentices, 17 course, 1962?

Started by Robert Graham Crawford

0 Apr 1

Vietnam Conscription

Hello, How can I find out what dates were drawn in the ballot?

Started by Wayne Keys

3 Mar 26
Reply by Andrew Cairns

WW2 record vanished

Hi  The other day on the NAA site i searched and read a digitised copy of the WW2 RAAF record for my husband's grandfather William Joseph O…

Started by Leanne

1 Mar 7
Reply by Debra

Help with Immigration Records

Hello I am looking for an archived record from UK (Ten Pound Poms) Passenger Immigration arrival record from October or November of 1964.  …

Started by Angela Bonham

2 Feb 28
Reply by Gill Sanders

Italian pow’s working on western Australian farms 1938-49

hi im trying to find out the names of the italian pow’s working on my grandfathers farm in Walgoolan,near Burracoppin, between 1938-49 west…

Started by Gabe mitchell

1 Feb 25
Reply by Andrew Cairns

Commonwealth/Empire Air Training Program in Canada

How can I obtain lists or records and history of Royal Australian Air Force personnel who were trained in Alberta and possibly Manitoba dur…

Started by Robin Rowland

1 Feb 25
Reply by Andrew Cairns

WW2 Records

Hi there, Was informed I could access records that have not been digitised as yet which I have tried to  do but to no avail. Is there a sec…

Started by Patricia Hunt

6 Feb 25
Reply by Andrew Cairns

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service