Questions and answers (835)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Harrop

Hi Guys, New to this site so not sure where, how, or where to post, but looking for the family of my paternal Aunt Lilian Harrop nee Thomps…

Started by Graham Thompson

0 May 27

HINDS/EGAN

Hi I am trying to find where my Great Great Grandparents were married so I can find out where they were born.  I am aware of 5 children fr…

Started by Erica Colebrook

11 May 17
Reply by Janette kilikidis

Locate Grandfather

Hi, my partner is trying to locate a photo of his grandfather. He has never seen what he looks like. Ive found some details but dont know w…

Started by Meg Greene

8 May 14
Reply by linda maree tipple

Find missing Cousin Mike

Với diện tích đất rộng 6m dài 18m thì có phù hợp làm nhà ở kết hợp cho thuê hay không? Câu trả lời là có. Chủ nhà vừa có không gian ở, sinh…

Started by kientructayho

0 May 9

Passenger Lists 1954

I am trying to find my dads record of entry into Australia in 1954 on the ship Anna Salen. There are no records  for 1954 anf this ship.

Started by Litsa Fedes

0 May 5

Looking for arrival dates in 1950 from UK, name of ship with Father, Mother and child on board

Cant find records of family arriving in 1950 from UK, I think aboard the SS Strathnaver from Tilbury

Started by Richard Hayes-Marshall

0 Apr 26

Natralisation

Hi All, I would like to know, how or where to look for Naturalization records for our family. The year was between 1956 to 1960. The Ceremo…

Started by licon dam

0 Apr 22

Queenscliff Cadets 1902

Hi all, I'm looking for where I would find documents regarding cadets that joined at Queenscliff after 1901. (didn't go to South Africa) Pe…

Started by licon dam

0 Apr 20

Looking for my great uncle, Charles McPike

I can't find where/when my great uncle, Charles McPike passed away.  I saw where he was in the 1958 GLD Electoral Roles at Lilley, Sandgate…

Started by Edward McPike

0 Apr 19

How do I find entry date?

I am trying to obtain a re-entry visa - arrived with parents on assisted passage from England John and Elizabeth Brunskill.  Dad joined RAA…

Started by Michale Jasson

0 Apr 12

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service