Questions and answers (829)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

International Refugee Organisation

Hi Does anyone know how to locate either case files from the International Refugee Organisation or the application files made by displaced…

Started by Victor Franco

1 May 30
Reply by Victor Franco

"IRO stat." column on inward passenger lists - 'anna salen' arrived fremantle 25/10/1949

Hello All, I am wondering if anyone has any clues regarding the column headed "IRO stat." (presumably for status) on the first page of thes…

Started by Louise B

2 May 30
Reply by Victor Franco

How do I cite a URL to a specific item in RecordSearch?

Simple question, the answer to which eludes me. All the URLs seem to be specific to a session and will not work subsequently. Surely the NA…

Started by Sam Dellit

2 May 28
Reply by Sam Dellit

Peter Moray/Wilson B. 1831

Hi! I am trying to solve the mystery of Peter Moray alias Wilson - or Peter Wilson alias Moray. According to his children’s Australian birt…

Started by Ruth Lynnette Clapperton

6 May 27
Reply by Ruth Lynnette Clapperton

Harrop

Hi Guys, New to this site so not sure where, how, or where to post, but looking for the family of my paternal Aunt Lilian Harrop nee Thomps…

Started by Graham Thompson

0 May 27

HINDS/EGAN

Hi I am trying to find where my Great Great Grandparents were married so I can find out where they were born.  I am aware of 5 children fr…

Started by Erica Colebrook

11 May 17
Reply by Janette kilikidis

Locate Grandfather

Hi, my partner is trying to locate a photo of his grandfather. He has never seen what he looks like. Ive found some details but dont know w…

Started by Meg Greene

8 May 14
Reply by linda maree tipple

Find missing Cousin Mike

Với diện tích đất rộng 6m dài 18m thì có phù hợp làm nhà ở kết hợp cho thuê hay không? Câu trả lời là có. Chủ nhà vừa có không gian ở, sinh…

Started by kientructayho

0 May 9

Passenger Lists 1954

I am trying to find my dads record of entry into Australia in 1954 on the ship Anna Salen. There are no records  for 1954 anf this ship.

Started by Litsa Fedes

0 May 5

Looking for arrival dates in 1950 from UK, name of ship with Father, Mother and child on board

Cant find records of family arriving in 1950 from UK, I think aboard the SS Strathnaver from Tilbury

Started by Richard Hayes-Marshall

0 Apr 26

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service