Questions and answers (925)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

45pp

does anyone know what 45pp next to someones name means? I'm new to the NAA system and am researching older family generations and can no lo…

Started by Jodie Standen

0 on Tuesday

Kyoomba Sanatorium

Good morning, I am continuing to research information about the Kyoomba Sanatorium 1916-1935. This military facility was used by the AIF du…

Started by Deborah Wheeler

0 on Monday

Ernest Stewart FENWICK

I am trying to find information on Ernest Stewart FENWICK, Service Number 217361. He was in the British Navy and arrived in Australia in 19…

Started by Deborah Wheeler

0 on Monday

DISCOVERING ANZACS

Can someone from NAA tell me what has happened to the following site (Discovering Anzacs) https://discoveringanzacs.naa.gov.au It has be…

Started by Elizabeth Allen

2 Jul 30
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

George Edward Sokell QX34716; + 73713

George is my wife's great uncle and I have been given his original service records. From previous searches we have learnt that he was menti…

Started by A Lee Regnart

2 Jul 27
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

RAAF Record Shows Photo of Different Member

Recently purchased RAAF Record of A21453 Simpson KG. Where Member's Enlistment Photograph should appear there is a hand-written note of the…

Started by Michael Simpson

1 Jul 27
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Mareeba Air Field 1942-1944

I am looking for people who were at Mareeba Air Field between 1942-1944. Plus photographs from that region in that period. Plus stories fro…

Started by Christopher

1 Jul 22
Reply by Anais Merret

Looking for records from nasho service 1965 - 67 but can't find anything

Hi, I am doing a history for a friend and had hoped to find some details of his service or maybe even some photos.  When he separated from…

Started by Maree Davison

2 Jul 19
Reply by Maree Davison

WW1 Returned from Active Service Badge - Register

Wondering if anyone can help me locate the Registers for WW1 Returned from Active Service Badge numbers.  I have located WW2 but cannot eve…

Started by Mary Scully

1 Jul 19
Reply by Sylvia

Looking for lost family

Dear. My grandfather who died long before my birth, had brother who emigrated before Second World War in Australia, his name was Peta…

Started by Dragana Perisic

6 Jul 6
Reply by Sylvia

RSS

© 2020   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service