Questions and answers (973)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Photographs of SS Galileo 1969

Good morning all, Does anyone have any photographs of the SS Galileo from June to July 1969, this was the period my parents and i emigrated…

Started by Robert Civijovski

2 Jun 5
Reply by Robert Civijovski

I cannot find a record of my arrival in Australia when I know the Ship, the date etc

Why can't I find details of my arrival into Australia, when I even know the name of the ship and the date of my arrival??? dose this mean I…

Started by Samuel Axiak

1 Jun 2
Reply by Brendan Fenton

Brush Case

During a recent holiday in Tasmania (Lilydale) I purchased a set of Grooming Brushes in very good condition and of high quality. They have…

Started by Vincent John Casey

0 May 30

Change of Name

Hi,  I believe that my grandfather changed his name back in the late 1800's.  Where could I find information regarding changes back in this…

Started by Beverley Cooper

3 May 15
Reply by DorisBay

Coin possible property of serviceman/woman

I have found a 1942 Shilling coin with a hole drilled in it, and the reverse has been ground smooth, then engraved with the following. 1st…

Started by Terri Keys

4 May 14
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Is it possible to download consecutive Bar Codes?

Hi I have many files with consecutive bar code numbers that I need to search. Is there a way to achieve this? Regards Peter

Started by Peter McMullan

3 May 3
Reply by Peter McMullan

Themistocles Passenger List

Hi, I am trying to find a passenger list for the Themistocles.  Army records state that my grandparents, Private L Tanks and wife (Mrs G Ta…

Started by Beverley Cooper

2 Apr 24
Reply by Beverley Cooper

WW1 AIF photos

Hi, I am doing my family history and am trying to find out how I can locate an Enlistment photo of my 2x gt uncle Frederick Ernest Wilson.…

Started by messagemarj@hotmail.com

7 Apr 14
Reply by messagemarj@hotmail.com

War records

Hi I would like some help with trying to find information about  my great uncles army record I have his full name and family information I…

Started by Vicki Baker

1 Apr 9
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

Records availability

Does this mean the records are not available to read even thou the Access is Open Visibility and availability indicators 40. Withdrawn long…

Started by Kylie Hunter

0 Apr 7

RSS

© 2021   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service