Questions and answers (949)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Old NAA reference numbers

I am currently researching materials that were written in the 1950s that refer to the National Archives using reference numbers that I cann…

Started by Cate Pearce

1 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Naturalization records circa 1986

I am trying to locate a record of naturalization from 1986 I am told all records pre 2001 are in NAA but cannot access  

Started by Malcolm Roger MacLeod

1 Jan 15, 2013

Returned from active service badge WWI

Can anyone tell me how to track down the original owner of a Returned from active service badge from WWI?  It is numbered but unlike the WW…

Started by Jennifer

2 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

Access Status: Open

Hi, just a quick question, why is it that my relative has an open status, but no digital records showing any of his details....also. he has…

Started by Debra Thomas

2 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Debra Thomas

Birth father

Hello My name Is Nick Blain, I did a adoption search a few years ago when i turned 40 and found out who my Birth parents were, My Birth F…

Started by Nick Blain

1 Jan 9, 2013

Tracing Family for Jean McCray Born Sydney 192?

Jean McCrae of Sydney married Ronald Gladstone James Fahey of Innisfail Qld about 1950. I wish to trace her family back, can anyone help?

Started by Samuel Robert Grayson

1 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Debra

BRUNIALTI MARIA

Io cerco BRUNIALTI MARIA, nata a Recoaro il 3.8.1903, che è venuta in Australia e ha avuto la cittadinanza australiana attorno al 1950/60.…

Started by LUIGINO SERVILI

1 Dec 18, 2012

looking for a relative

trying to locate any family with the name TSAKOU left Greece in 1960's  from katrogia . If  I remember her name was Iouanna Tsakou single w…

Started by irene dimitratos

1 Nov 21, 2012

Trying to help a friend

Hello - I am trying to help a friend. His father Myftar Hasan has migrated to Australia in 1939. My friend is pretty sure his father was na…

Started by Enkelejda

2 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Enkelejda

London to Sydney passenger vessels operating in 1948

Can anyone tell me which passenger vessels operated on this route in 1948 - or where I can find this information.  Many thanks

Started by neville bougourd

2 Nov 6, 2012

RSS

© 2021   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service