Questions and answers (829)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Arrival of Grandfather In Australia

Can anyone assist me please? My Grandfather Gordon Frederick Stanley Card was born in 1906 in Sussex England and we know that he travelled…

Started by Martin Gray

5 19 hours ago
Reply by Sylvia

Looking for Enlistment papers

Hello all,  I m having trouble finding the full enlistment paper work for some family members who enlisted.  1 is the grandfather of my hus…

Started by Margaret Scott

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Margaret Scott

New to RecordSearch Forum

Hello, thankyou for accepting into your group. I am hoping someone can help me, I am trying to find a relative of LCPL James Russel Bullock…

Started by Leading Seaman Joanne Bullock

0 on Tuesday

My Grandfather's Service Number

Hi. My grandparents emigrated to Australia in the 1950s and my grandfather served with the Australian Army between 1951 and 1958. We are tr…

Started by STEVEN CRAIG

7 Jun 7
Reply by Andrew Cairns

HELP ME!

My grandfather arrived in Fremantle in 1924. He lived in Australia for over 8 years. I do not know where I can find the certificate of natu…

Started by erigelda bracja

6 Jun 7
Reply by erigelda bracja

German POWs WW1

Hello everyone, I am currently doing research into German POWs in Australia. I am trying to locate the names of two prisoners in particular…

Started by Dale Down

1 Jun 6
Reply by Andrew Cairns

Downloading a pdf file

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help with this question. I am wanting to download a pdf file of the service records for my father Edward Ahrens…

Started by Ella Bennett

1 Jun 6
Reply by Andrew Cairns

help me

TRADE.docx How  can I find the data for my grandfather's citizenship?

Started by erigelda bracja

0 Jun 4

Can I cite a link to a particular record that will last for decades?

G'day Guys Andrew Cairns of the NAA Staff stated in a previous discussion: "You are correct - the URLs in RecordSearch are session-specific…

Started by Sam Dellit

1 Jun 4
Reply by Andrew Cairns

request for finding information about Frank William Bennett Service no. V62611

hello I'm trying to find out a little more about my uncle's service history. as far as I know he was conscripted in about 1940 and did not…

Started by sheryl ward

1 Jun 3
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

RSS

© 2019   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service