Have your say (22)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

Confussed...

Very new to family research. Trying to find info on my grandmother that arrived from Malta to Freemantle W.A. in or around 1957.  I know th…

Started by Grace O'Sullivan

1 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

NAA site problems

I have tried unsuccesfully several times to find an individual birth record. It seems to me such records are not available as I'm given no…

Started by Samuel Robert Grayson

5 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by larraine home

Site

This site would be the most difficult site that I have tried to negotiate,an absolute disgrace, why cannot this be made into a simple forma…

Started by Alan Rundell

0 Jun 23, 2014

BLOG POSTS

I was wondering why blog posts on this site are unable to be edited Elizabeth

Started by Elizabeth Allen

0 Mar 10, 2014

Photo search

I love your new photo search, thanks so much for this facility. I find though that when a search reruns a number of images and I select one…

Started by Kay walsh

1 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

missing uncle and aunt thompson family

cannot find any records of uncle Clarence Adolphus Thompson after divorce 1930 also aunt Naomi Isabelle Thompson after 1927 can any one he…

Started by ruth stalbans

2 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

World War II records on line

I also love the National Archives and have received loads of information to add to our Family History.   My question is when will the World…

Started by Kevin Clarence

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Kevin Clarence

McDonough

Trying to find any famil of Laurence McDonough from Melbourne his father was Thomas McDonough and Mother Theresa McDonough(nee Gallagher) b…

Started by debbie durrington

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Tonia (from NAA)

Ordering online

Having just had a miserable fail at attempting to order something online for delivery to the Reading Room at North Melbourne, I would like…

Started by Lenore Frost

4 Aug 27, 2012

Disappointed at lack of records for Land Army

I was searching for my mum-in-laws service in the Land Army at Batlow, she was proud of three things in her life, that she was a Cobie (Cob…

Started by Larry Bailey

1 Jul 31, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service