Feedback on the RecordSearch forum (21)

Discussions Replies Latest activity

looking for Hotstons

Looking for any one who could possibly be related to Albert William Hotston who was born in wick sussex (littlehampton) in 1885 went to Au…

Started by Erin Hotston

2 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Allen

larsen family

Hi everyone, I am looking for some information on my mother her name was Thelma Dorothy stevens/smith she was born in Tasmania to a holm la…

Started by Belinda Graham

0 Aug 22, 2016

Scheyville Farm Learners in 1938

I am interested in contacting anyone who had a relative at attended Scheyville Training Farm  near Windsor N.S.W. in late 1938. My connecti…

Started by Colin Kennedy

0 Jul 19, 2016

residency

hi i need documentation of my permanent residency status

Started by linda Macpherson

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Leslie Weatherall

Finding out about an Australian soldier

Hi ,I have good reason to believe that information I've been told may be false even tho not to the point of committing an offence ,would ju…

Started by Steven reid

1 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Stewart Crawford

GHANAIAN SCAMMER

I have just been contacted through these boards by a chap who calls himself "Frank Kwabena" who says he has something "urgent to tell me th…

Started by Adam Sutch

1 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Stewart Crawford

boar war and world war 1 my grandfather was in

where to get  all  information  on  these   and  would  love  pictures  of  him  as we have  none  

Started by WILMA BYRNS

4 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Debra

searching for immigration records

I have used data base and can not find any records even though i know the surname, christian names, country from which they left the year o…

Started by Christopher James Phillips

4 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Debra

WW1 Servicemen

Having searched about all the website for WW1 serviceman I have not been able to find 2 who are on our local church Roll of Honour.  They a…

Started by Victor Malham

3 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Debra

Army Service Medals

Where can I find out what medals my Uncle was awarded. He was a prisoner of the Japanese at Sandakan, where he died His medals were claimed…

Started by John

3 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Steve Bicknell

RSS

© 2017   Created by National Archives of Australia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an issue  |  Terms of Service